2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
How would you sell UGA culture to a kid whose parents immigrated from the D.R. to live in Athens. I'll wait:)
It's wild af. The stuff they say. Them man has no self awareness, it's like the guy with money not knowing him getting the girl is a good business decision. Remove that and what do you have? Regular with no game and no charm appeal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Georgia is done - Guidestones plan obliterated by energy weapon. Phvck Athens
1657728323729.gif

Advertisement
How would you sell UGA culture to a kid whose parents immigrated from the D.R. to live in Athens. I'll wait:)
I'm biased, both my kids graduated from UGA within the last couple of years. Athens is a great college town and both had a wonderful college experience, but obviously it's completely different from Miami. There are pluses and minuses to both.

You will be waiting a long time. Us DR's know what racism is. No way GA. Miami has a boatload of DR, right after NYC and Orlando. MERENGUE TIME!!!!

Advertisement
I'm biased, both my kids graduated from UGA within the last couple of years. Athens is a great college town and both had a wonderful college experience, but obviously it's completely different from Miami. There are pluses and minuses to both.
Yeah but the question was how do u sell that to a kid who parents immigrated from D.R? While the competition is Miami.

MAN, WTF?

You will be waiting a long time. Us DR's know what racism is. No way GA. Miami has a boatload of DR, right after NYC and Orlando. MERENGUE TIME!!!!
You have no idea how many times I get the "stare down", up and down, when I travel down south. PS: and I am an old man, imagine if I was 17 years again with my muscles, fro, and I don't give a frick look. It would be mission impossible for me to live in the South-- especially a DR. That is just reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back