2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Man, I can't stand slow *** stiff box safeties. Jamal Adams, Taylor Mays, Jabril Peppers, Amari Cater, all those dudes all pretty much suck but nobody admits it. That type of safety is obsolete in today's pass-first game. I prefer safeties like Ed Reed, Eric Berry, Brandon Merriweather, Eddie Jackson. Fluid and strong and fast.

1. LOL at Carter being on the same list as the other three guys. He's not in the same galaxy as those players.

2. Even if the first three haven't had stellar NFL careers, all three were excellent college safeties. Mays was a three-time All-American and Peppers won the Nagurski, FFS.

Last edited:
I want this kid bad! Every last one of my friends that I talk football with are Georgia fans! LoL, they’re tired of me thumping the chest this summer. This is their fall back line….

“Man stfu until y’all win the ACC” 😂

“Man I’m rooting for Miami to be good again but you making it hard for me to like y’all”
LoL, until they started to cheat after Reverend Mark, they hadn't done **** since Jimmy Carter's last year.

1. LOL at Carter being on the same list as those guys. He's not in the same galaxy as those other three.

2. Just because the first three haven't had stellar NFL careers, all three were excellent college safeties. Mays was a three-time All-American and Peppers won the Nagurski, FFS.
Thank you. Saved me the time, was about to post this exact same thing. Jamal Adams was also AA and All SEC

Advertisement
From Rusty Mansell at UGA 247

Ten days out from a decision on Joenel Aguero and it is pretty clear here that Miami is a team that is making a push as well. He is a major target for the Bulldogs, they have recruited him hard all the way until this point. If I am picking right now , I would stay with UGA, but this one could have some twist and turns before he actually walks up to the microphone
Mansell knows it’s ova

From Rusty Mansell at UGA 247

Ten days out from a decision on Joenel Aguero and it is pretty clear here that Miami is a team that is making a push as well. He is a major target for the Bulldogs, they have recruited him hard all the way until this point. If I am picking right now , I would stay with UGA, but this one could have some twist and turns before he actually walks up to the microphone
Mansell knows it’s ova

Too bad the majority of the people on this board don't know or care about what the Georgia Guidestones represented!
This is true but the contract on Turtle Island has expired and the great reset is upon us.
The enlightenment of the masses is not required, only the wisdom of a few advanced souls.
The masses will be quickened when necessary.

Advertisement
This is probably the most reasonable post I've ever seen on the UGA 247 board - it's in response to the majority of posters claiming the Canes are just "buying" their class, a la ATM last cycle:
(this poster has been a 247 member for more than 12 years...)

Ehh I just see two teams that have the resources and prestige and coaches.... To contend with the Bama's and Ohio states and Clemson's and USCs of the world.

Every one of the big brand schools have plenty of money to throw around.

You dont think Texas has A&M money or UGA have Miami money?

Recruiting is no more about money than it ever has been. You're just more privy to it now.

The only question for the elite HS players now is. What city do I wanna live in. Who do I wanna play for. Etc. the money is everywhere. The recruiting still has to be done.

Advertisement
He didn't really play at IMG. He was dinged up and the trainers there were terrible. They wanted him playing injured and when he got a second opinion and 3rd they said they were crazy to play him so he bounced.
Was he there for 2 years then? He is a heat seeking missile in his freshman highlight tape. Not saying he isnt a stud but just crazy how high ranked he is off of that year & IMG practices & whatnot. New age stuff. Place is a **** football factory just competing there holds that much clout. Hope he comes.

Was he there for 2 years then? He is a heat seeking missile in his freshman highlight tape. Not saying he isnt a stud but just crazy how high ranked he is off of that year & IMG practices & whatnot. New age stuff. Place is a **** football factory just competing there holds that much clout. Hope he comes.
4.39 4.41

Mad Cookie Lyon GIF by Empire FOX
Joenel ran a 4.39 and 4.41 lasered 40 at 207 lol.
I was waiting for you to post this again, since you posted it a while back. It’s obvious that this dude doesn’t know anything about Aguero, and is just throwing **** at the wall.

200.gif
Over It Maid GIF

Advertisement

The reason he is so highly ranked is because when people see him in person they go OOOHHHH. I get it. Ask Macho what Coach Tate said about him after watching him at a 7v7 practice in New Orleans earlier in the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back