2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
so bryant and aguero committing on the same day? am I understanding that right?

this site is gonna crash 🔥
Laugh Plotting GIF by Big Brother

Advertisement
Sorry bros I missed the context completely 🤦🏿‍♂️
we are all ready to claim that that it was marked sensitive because "they're" out to get us...

meanwhile, you use logic and say it's because of the age of his younger brother thereby spoiling our fun.

clearer?

From Rusty Mansell at UGA 247

Ten days out from a decision on Joenel Aguero and it is pretty clear here that Miami is a team that is making a push as well. He is a major target for the Bulldogs, they have recruited him hard all the way until this point. If I am picking right now , I would stay with UGA, but this one could have some twist and turns before he actually walks up to the microphone
Rusty and Gaby should get a room.

Caleb Downs which is the UGA top safety target just got cbd to bama so if he does in fact go there we might see a bag up age from uga

Wow. OSU was hot after Downs (as was UGA, obviously). OSU will put the heat on Bonsu and UGA on Aguero. Both will be tough pulls.

Advertisement
Wow. OSU was hot after Downs (as was UGA, obviously). OSU will put the heat on Bonsu and UGA on Aguero. Both will be tough pulls.
All top players are tough pulls even for the schools that have dominated CFB the last several years. Mario and staff and our NIL game have leveled the playing field for UM to a significant degree. We may or may not get Bonsu and/or Aquero, but you can count on Mario being in it unlike his predecessors. I keep coming back to this thought, all things being equal (they aren't there until we put a great product on the field and our players are consistently getting drafted in early rounds), would you rather live in Coral Gables or Columbus or Athens?

Advertisement
Dominican City Kid has two options -

- Play in Athens GA for a Redneck from Alabama
- Play in Miami for a Hispanic coach and the DB coach who was recruiting him to UGA and gave them the lead early

I think the choice is clear

Advertisement
If UGA werent the defending champs and just put half their starting defense in the NFL and the other half is going next draft....I wouldnt even be concerned. But thats still a tough hill to climb. And they actually REALLY want this kid. They cant BS anyone on this one. Kirby really is hard after him..That said, I still feel confident. Didnt know the kid was half Dominican. Thats gotta be huge in our favor.

So man gonna act like they weren't hard after these players already. They used to come in late and outbid teams. That doesn't enamor players anymore. They are getting taken care of wherever they go. Not worried about these boys, they getting bodied regardless.

If UGA werent the defending champs and just put half their starting defense in the NFL and the other half is going next draft....I wouldnt even be concerned. But thats still a tough hill to climb. And they actually REALLY want this kid. They cant BS anyone on this one. Kirby really is hard after him..That said, I still feel confident. Didnt know the kid was half Dominican. Thats gotta be huge in our favor.
From a business angle, a Latino Miami Hurricane star player endorsing a product such as Life Wallet to the Hispanic community in South Fl. would be well worth the investment.

Advertisement
Francis Mauigoa was 50/50 = Cane
Raul aguirre was 50/50 = Cane
And now Aguero is 50/50 🤔
Pay attention to this trend folks.
50/50 is basically 60/40 Canes. Win or Lose but Mario is going to war with these $EC schools and winning head to head.
So basically if it’s 50/50 we fuggin

This dude should play MLB. Too thick and doesn't look right at safety. Kind of like Jabril Peppers. Make him Vilma, put him at LB and call it a day. Love him at LB, super meh on dude at Safety.

4.6 40? Even if we miss on dude, if he doesn't want to play LB absolutely no loss.
😐😐😐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back