2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
pass out mad men GIF by Ben L

Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting thread on UGA board about Aguero. some of their posters read Canes 247 and Canesport. They are questioning Rusty Mansell's unequivacable stance that Aguero will end up a Dawg. Here's what he said this morning:

"I still think he ends up at UGA, NO question about it here, Miami will continue to recruit him all the way until the end.

As of today, I would pick UGA and it has been that way for a while with me. Teams are not giving up on him in any way,"

And as usual, the UGA arrogance shows itself. According to that fan base, "The only schools you see getting "wins" off NIL seem to be programs absolutely STARVED for relevance: A&M, Miami, Texas, Tennessee."

Mario needs to lay the smack down here, too.....
These dingdongs forget that they did the exact same thing Kirby’s first few recruiting cycles, just with under the table bags, jobs, etc. instead of NIL deals.

Advertisement
Idek what thread to put this in because it applies to so many recruits.

My source recently sent me a list of guys that our on board that will be coming out in the next month (and players that were gaining ground on or leading for) And I thought for sure my source was hitting the crack pipe and had gone crazy. So I hadn't been posting as much info lately.

I posted what he told me about Francis before it was announced and he was right.

But my point being, my goodness. If my source is indeed not hitting the crack pipe, this list of players I have added to our class is simply jaw dropping.
Couldn't both be true? We are about to have a great recruiting class AND your source smokes crack cocaine?

Advertisement
These dingdongs forget that they did the exact same thing Kirby’s first few recruiting cycles, just with under the table bags, jobs, etc. instead of NIL deals.
I have 4 UGA alum in my family. Between them and some friends none of them think UGA drops bags. I’ve tried explaining how ridiculous that is and have showed them the proof. They prefer thinking that every human alive wants to play between the hedges, for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back