2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idek what thread to put this in because it applies to so many recruits.

My source recently sent me a list of guys that our on board that will be coming out in the next month (and players that were gaining ground on or leading for) And I thought for sure my source was hitting the crack pipe and had gone crazy. So I hadn't been posting as much info lately.

I posted what he told me about Francis before it was announced and he was right.

But my point being, my goodness. If my source is indeed not hitting the crack pipe, this list of players I have added to our class is simply jaw dropping.
Please tell me he/she/they was smoking on that Harbor pack.

Last edited:
Advertisement

My source recently sent me a list of guys that our on board that will be coming out in the next month (and players that were gaining ground on or leading for) And I thought for sure my source was hitting the crack pipe and had gone crazy. So I hadn't been posting as much info lately.

I posted what he told me about Francis before it was announced and he was right.

But my point being, my goodness. If my source is indeed not hitting the crack pipe, this list of players I have added to our class is simply jaw dropping.
Do a mock class then.

Do you have commitment dates too? Would love to see Aguero this week haha

And 24 kids are about to start jumping in!!

And 24 kids are about to start jumping in!!
Do we know how Mario approaches underclassmen & taking their commitment?

I’m assuming what I’ve read here is true re: Mario requiring kids to visit before he will accept their commitment? (I realize some of those ‘24 kids are local so this wouldn’t apply.)

Any other “rules” that would prevent an underclassman from signing?

Advertisement
Nah. He has a valid reply. Op shouldn't have posted what he had but not sharing at all. We basically ended up in the same place...no info at all. It's kinda lame. But to eqchbits own. At least someone knows something.
I mean he just told you Aguero is on this list and he will be dropping bread crumbs. If you wanna know so bad go snooping through the recruit threads and see what DJM is saying for the guys you like the most.

Do we know how Mario approaches underclassmen & taking their commitment?

I’m assuming what I’ve read here is true re: Mario requiring kids to visit before he will accept their commitment? (I realize some of those ‘24 kids are local so this wouldn’t apply.)

Any other “rules” that would prevent an underclassman from signing?
I'm sure he has some rules but also those rules need to be flexible..getting a few key leaders from class of '24 to jump on board and help start recruiting is probably more important than sticking to some arbitrary rules. Especially for South Florida kids where Mario has a ton of intel and interaction.

Advertisement
I'm sure he has some rules but also those rules need to be flexible..getting a few key leaders from class of '24 to jump on board and help start recruiting is probably more important than sticking to some arbitrary rules. Especially for South Florida kids where Mario has a ton of intel and interaction.
I’m with you, in all regards. More so just wondering what Mario plans on doing. Or if he had a history of accepting underclassmen at Oregon (have to imagine he did, based on the relationships he has with all these kids like FM).

I’m all for momentum, ambassadors, etc. But, despite our recent recruiting success, I can’t shake that feeling that soph/junior commits aren’t necessarily a good thing. Just too much time for them to change their mind. Don’t get married when your 18 kind of thing.

QB? Sure. He can claim his spot & be your ambassador. Skill players, idk… feel like it’s a decommitment waiting to happen.

Interesting thread on UGA board about Aguero. some of their posters read Canes 247 and Canesport. They are questioning Rusty Mansell's unequivacable stance that Aguero will end up a Dawg. Here's what he said this morning:

"I still think he ends up at UGA, NO question about it here, Miami will continue to recruit him all the way until the end.

As of today, I would pick UGA and it has been that way for a while with me. Teams are not giving up on him in any way,"

And as usual, the UGA arrogance shows itself. According to that fan base, "The only schools you see getting "wins" off NIL seem to be programs absolutely STARVED for relevance: A&M, Miami, Texas, Tennessee."

Mario needs to lay the smack down here, too.....

Interesting thread on UGA board about Aguero. some of their posters read Canes 247 and Canesport. They are questioning Rusty Mansell's unequivacable stance that Aguero will end up a Dawg. Here's what he said this morning:

"I still think he ends up at UGA, NO question about it here, Miami will continue to recruit him all the way until the end.

As of today, I would pick UGA and it has been that way for a while with me. Teams are not giving up on him in any way,"

And as usual, the UGA arrogance shows itself. According to that fan base, "The only schools you see getting "wins" off NIL seem to be programs absolutely STARVED for relevance: A&M, Miami, Texas, Tennessee."

Mario needs to lay the smack down here, too.....
He already did it just wasn’t in this years class

Advertisement
Advertisement

giphy.gif

SWd9mTHEMIxQ4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back