2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Idek what thread to put this in because it applies to so many recruits.

My source recently sent me a list of guys that our on board that will be coming out in the next month (and players that were gaining ground on or leading for) And I thought for sure my source was hitting the crack pipe and had gone crazy. So I hadn't been posting as much info lately.

I posted what he told me about Francis before it was announced and he was right.

But my point being, my goodness. If my source is indeed not hitting the crack pipe, this list of players I have added to our class is simply jaw dropping.

My source recently sent me a list of guys that our on board that will be coming out in the next month (and players that were gaining ground on or leading for) And I thought for sure my source was hitting the crack pipe and had gone crazy. So I hadn't been posting as much info lately.

I posted what he told me about Francis before it was announced and he was right.

But my point being, my goodness. If my source is indeed not hitting the crack pipe, this list of players I have added to our class is simply jaw dropping.
ezgif-2-4d9ebc165f.gif

Can you bless us with this list?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can you bless us with this list?
Come on. We all can make a list at this point and come close to a bullseye. In addition to what we have…
- Jayden Wayne
- Jalen Brown
- Samson Okunlola
- Joenel Ageuro
- Jayden Bonsu
- Malik Bryant (Cane)
- Collins Achekempong
- Sharif Denson (A flip could be in the making)
- Reuben Bain
- Monroe Freeling
- Chris Johnson Jr.
- Andy Jean
- Mark Fletcher (A flip could be in the making)
- David Hicks
- StanQuan
- Tommy Kinsler
- Payton Kirkland (👀)

Side note: some of the Name spellings were butchered during the making of this list.

This message is for EVERYONE on this board. Hear me clearly, we have never got all the SOFL talent to stay home. Human beings have dislikes or a negative attitude against the Good Guys. The two that still erks me is Derrick Thomas and Marvin Jones. Feel free to add yours, FROM BACK IN THE DAY
Max Jean Gilles and Corey Liuget

Come on. We all can make a list at this point and come close to a bullseye. In addition to what we have…
- Jayden Wayne
- Jalen Brown
- Samson Okunlola
- Joenel Ageuro
- Jayden Bonsu
- Malik Bryant (Cane)
- Collins Achekempong
- Reuben Bain
- Monroe Freeling
- Chris Johnson Jr.
- Andy Jean
- David Hicks
- StanQuan
- Tommy Kinsler
- Payton Kirkland (👀)

Side note: some of the Name spellings were butchered during the making of this list.
Idk why, but I think we get Cormani. No info, no data. I just think we are on a crazy heater and he ends up coming

Advertisement
- Jayden Wayne
- Jalen Brown
- Samson Okunlola
- Joenel Ageuro
- Jayden Bonsu
- Malik Bryant (Cane)
- Collins Achekempong
- Reuben Bain
- Monroe Freeling
- Chris Johnson Jr.
- Andy Jean
- David Hicks
- StanQuan
- Tommy Kinsler
- Payton Kirkland (👀)

If it's crazy as he's suggesting we could get Harbor too. Not sure if we actually get Samson, Fletcher, or Hicks, and wonder if there are some like Baxter on that list. I'm all for guessing, but seeing an inside info list of the likely class would be dope.

km_20220703-1_1080p(2)_1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back