2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He doesn't read the boards lmao. I don't talk to reporters:) They only want things from these recruits and offer them nothing in return! I don't get down like that.
I've seen exactly 1 person anywhere say we were even an option. @gaby

Advertisement
Advertisement
The STA kids are **** good. But this kid is on another level in all phases. He looks like a grown man now and he hasn’t even hit a college S&C program.
I'm not saying don't recruit this guy. Not at all. Kid is a beast.

Just leaves a bad taste in my mouth to let those two walk out of STA to the same **** school to our ex-coach.

Take 3 Safeties if need be if it means securing those 2.

Advertisement
Shodell put a list together of guys Miami is recruiting and his best guess right now where he thinks the Canes are.

For Aguero: Joenel Aguero - Miami feels it is in the game, but not hearing a lot of optimism this will bounce UM's way as of now

Advertisement
He doesn't read the boards lmao. I don't talk to reporters:) They only want things from these recruits and offer them nothing in return! I don't get
Shodell put a list together of guys Miami is recruiting and his best guess right now where he thinks the Canes are.

For Aguero: Joenel Aguero - Miami feels it is in the game, but not hearing a lot of optimism this will bounce UM's way as of now
Shodell is really giving us great insight with his 30% confident picks. Talk to @1murhurricane if u wanna know whats popping with this chap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back