Joel Rodriguez

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Has Dwayne Johnson been mentioned? I could definitely see him being a possibility. He played the position and also cuts a great promo

What a bunch of homemade fools getting worked up over what a guy that just created an account with 2 posts is throwing out. Sounds credible as fūck.

PM me you full names, social security numbers, driver license numbers, and a major credit card number, and I’ll tell you who the next DL coach will be.

I promise I’m being straight with you.
You forgot to ask for my PIN numbers. Sending the PM right now. Unfortunately for you, I already sent all the info to a close friend of mine in Nigeria.

Advertisement
If you look at most coach bios, they jump all over the assignments. I think Larry Scott was an offensive lineman.

if its him...im going to lol and not expect much from this staff the rest of the way.
Never played the position, recruited, or coach it. Would go right along with what they trot out on that defensive staff.

How do you replace a guy like that we am inexperienced guy like Joel, I love Joel he is a cane all the way but that would be a selfish move on him if he took the role!!!

Advertisement
Not as much as you would think.
Lots of big-time coaches started (or played) other positions before making their name at their
specialty.
Many DL coaches in particular played or started out with the LBs.

But they don't start their coaching career at a school the level of UM.

How do you replace a guy like that we am inexperienced guy like Joel, I love Joel he is a cane all the way but that would be a selfish move on him if he took the role!!!

You kidding? That wouldn't be selfish at all. That's be a significant boost to his coaching career; any person in their right mind would probably take it. It would be asinine of Richt and Diaz to offer it to him though.

Advertisement
Back