Joel Rodriguez

Advertisement
Advertisement
Joel was a decent Offensive Lineman letterman for us, bleeds orange and green! I just don't know his ability with the DL. makes little sense. Comes from a great humble family, his dad Angel is an awesome individual but coaching DL????

Advertisement
Kool was an o-lineman too. They know how to beat other offensive lineman since they were taught to be one

Advertisement
What a bunch of homemade fools getting worked up over what a guy that just created an account with 2 posts is throwing out. Sounds credible as fūck.

PM me you full names, social security numbers, driver license numbers, and a major credit card number, and I’ll tell you who the next DL coach will be.

I promise I’m being straight with you.

My pick has been Kareem Brown and I will stick with that. Played here, coached here and will mesh with the current staff.

Advertisement
if its him...im going to lol and not expect much from this staff the rest of the way.
Never played the position, recruited, or coach it. Would go right along with what they trot out on that defensive staff.

After the Patke hire, to me, it seems more and more that Richt's inability to put together a legitimate defensive staff will be his downfall.

Manny is an average DC who should not warrant the ability to hire who he wants on the defensive side of the ball. When he fields a couple of top 10 total defenses then maybe.

What a bunch of homemade fools getting worked up over what a guy that just created an account with 2 posts is throwing out. Sounds credible as fūck.

PM me you full names, social security numbers, driver license numbers, and a major credit card number, and I’ll tell you who the next DL coach will be.

I promise I’m being straight with you.

The last time I sent you all that info I ended up the owner of a timeshare in Myrtle Beach.

Advertisement
Back