Joel Rodriguez

Advertisement
After the Patke hire, to me, it seems more and more that Richt's inability to put together a legitimate defensive staff will be his downfall.

Manny is an average DC who should not warrant the ability to hire who he wants on the defensive side of the ball. When he fields a couple of top 10 total defenses then maybe.

You are being very generous saying Diaz is average.

Has Dwayne Johnson been mentioned? I could definitely see him being a possibility. He played the position and also cuts a great promo
With all the money the Rock has made/making, he might do it Pro Bono!

Since we're throwing **** against the wall, hoping it sticks, Chuck Pagano is out there. Not that he's ever been a D-line coach. But apparently that doesn't matter.

Advertisement
Joel was a decent Offensive Lineman letterman for us, bleeds orange and green! I just don't know his ability with the DL. makes little sense. Comes from a great humble family, his dad Angel is an awesome individual but coaching DL????

Kuligowski played OL.....

Joel can stick to getting the chain ready for our players.

Minus the waffle.
what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Advertisement
Has Dwayne Johnson been mentioned? I could definitely see him being a possibility. He played the position and also cuts a great promo
I guess he doesn't have too much else going on right now. Could probably use the work.

Advertisement
why Don’t we hire Kyle Wright or Kenny Kelly to be the next DL coach

My pick has been Kareem Brown and I will stick with that. Played here, coached here and will mesh with the current staff.
Dude seriously? Brown couldn't recruit if his life depended on it. We saw some of his handiwork this past recruiting cycle. Pass! We need experienced technical coaches that can also recruit.

Advertisement
What did he do last recruiting cycle?
I'm referring to a post by Brooklyndee in which he relayed to us the struggles that Kool was having in recruiting. Said that Kareem Brown was involved with a few DL targets early on but that he has a very difficult time relating to these high school kids. I believe the gist of it was that Brown's complete lack of personality turned off a few kids that could have been ours.

Recently read that he was the highest in income from all his pictures etc etc. Over $50 mil last year.. Don't think he wants to take a hefty pay cut to coach our guys;/;/;

Advertisement
Back