Joe Z blew his load over the 2 qb's

Advertisement
oh yeah snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

@Canesfan1899 - what’s the question?

We heard about the Messiah and he was never able to lead us to the greatness proclaimed. And he was jittery in the pocket against FAU. I was at the game. The kid took some hits, and played some great games, but like other QBs here, I think I’ll keep the elation to a reasonable level until the game hits start flying.

Advertisement

We heard about the Messiah and he was never able to lead us to the greatness proclaimed. And he was jittery in the pocket against FAU. I was at the game. The kid took some hits, and played some great games, but like other QBs here, I think I’ll keep the elation to a reasonable level until the game hits start flying.
Y’all dudes try hard to make kaaya seem like this soft scary qb. The dude got hit a lot here and he kept playing. His first ever game vs Louisville dude was hit almost 20 times that game. That shît is crazy. A lot of qbs would of been done after that.

Y’all dudes try hard to make kaaya seem like this soft scary qb. The dude got hit a lot here and he kept playing. His first ever game vs Louisville dude was hit almost 20 times that game. That shît is crazy. A lot of qbs would of been done after that.
I’m not saying he was soft. I think he got his teeth knocked out against FSU, no penalty head hunt hit if I recall.

It doesn’t change that what we were hearing from greentree and what ended up in the win columns on Saturdays were different. There was a ton of hype. It doesn’t all fall on the QB.

I’m not saying he was soft. I think he got his teeth knocked out against FSU, no penalty head hunt hit if I recall.

It doesn’t change that what we were hearing from greentree and what ended up in the win columns on Saturdays were different. There was a ton of hype. It doesn’t all fall on the QB.
And I'll ask again, did Kaaya play defense? He wasn't the issue here the defensive scheme was most def the issue. But I'm not here to rehash this **** for the millionth time.

Let’s not make this a bead thread.

Joe Z is a sunshine pumper because he gets paid to do that. I am as excited about these two passers as anyone. But we have to see it live first. The spring game being televised will be great for us fans. However it is nice that it seems we have two guys with good arms and a good mind and head on their shoulders. Betters the chance at having a good successor after king leaves.

Advertisement
And I'll ask again, did Kaaya play defense? He wasn't the issue here the defensive scheme was most def the issue. But I'm not here to rehash this **** for the millionth time.
Brad had a very good junior season. Brad's issue was always pocket presence. Given a half way decent or clean pocket and Brad was deadly.

Advertisement
Been saying the same thing on the podcast and @RedSquare and @Cribby mentioned it as well.

This is the most important development of spring by a mile. We have two premium passing talents that the players and coaches believe in.

Greentree success doesn’t always translate for QBs because you can’t hit them. That is a bright-red disclaimer. But the good ones usually show up on Greentree right away. Dorsey was like that. So were King and Kaaya. On the flip side, KW and Kosi looked overhyped and overwhelmed early. Rosier was always shaky. Jarren started off great but flopped in practice once his habits nosedived.

TVD and Garcia are tall, strong and accurate passers who are consistently making plays in this offense. They have Sunday physical tools. If one of them can translate that to Saturday execution, we are going to be happy Hurricane fans.

Nahhhh, the FSU hit was legit. Kaaya tried to run an RPO, Matthew Thomas wasn't fooled & drilled His ***...nothing more to it.

Advertisement

The dude once got his molar knocked out and kept playing. That's about as tough as you'll see.

He’s our all-time leading passer.

It doesn’t show in the win column because he had the worst defensive coordinator in Miami history.

Advertisement
Back