Joe Yearby

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
This got lost in the halfback pass fiasco, but Joe Yearby finished with over 1,000 yards this year. Only eight players in school history have ever done that.

Pretty cool accomplishment for a true Cane.

Last edited:
Advertisement
All while sharing carries and the solid majority of his runs came from shotgun. Kid had an amazing year and will kill it under richt

Very nice season considering our terrible OLine and OC. Kid gets unfairly **** on because everyone wants to compare him to the kid in Trailerhassey

with health of gus, improvement of the OL play
next year I suspect less carries, but much higher per carry
I'd love to see both Yearby and Walton getting split out more often also
they were very solid in the passing game and a big mismatch

Advertisement
Clowns on this board say we don't have rb talent and Yearby isn't good smh the coaching was terrible and he still made the most out of it. Gus, Yearby, and Walton will be a dangerous rb group under Richt.

Yearby lost carries for whatever reason in the goalline offense and after getting in a groove. Glad ice Harris is gone...

Advertisement
He's transformed into a grinder. Would love to see him lose some weight and regain some quicks.

On a side note, seeing him slap that fat slob OL after he gave up a killshot on Kaaya warmed my heart.

Yearby was never really a burner but he can afford to get down in the 195-200 pounds range since we will have a full stable of backs especially with Gus coming back.

Ottis Anderson
Danyell Ferguson
Edgerrin James
James Jackson
Clinton Portis
Willis McGahee
Duke Johnson
Joe Yearby

Pretty good company

Advertisement
Yearby isn't a threat to score from anywhere on the field. At Miami we should always have a back that can do that. I like him. But we can and should be able to do better

Advertisement
Yearby's 1K yards is quite an accomplishment considering the opponents could anticipate the run plays.

1,000 yards behind this OL is a pretty remarkable accomplishment IMO. It's hard to get going very fast when Alex Gall is in the fetal position at your ankles most plays.

Yearby's 1K yards is quite an accomplishment considering the opponents could anticipate the run plays.

Also, taking into consideration that this was his OL

miami-400x242.png7_1083746.jpg

Ottis Anderson
Danyell Ferguson
Edgerrin James
James Jackson
Clinton Portis
Willis McGahee
Duke Johnson
Joe Yearby

Pretty good company

Thanks for the list. Was just about o look up.

Theres 10 though right? Who's missing?

Did javarris James get to 1k? Or Cooper?

Advertisement
Back