Joe Yearby

Canesfan1899

All-American
Premium
This kid has All-American potential. Not sure if there have been other threads about his play last night and f so I apologize for the duplicate, but **** is this kid the real deal. The cuts he can make are special and while he may not be a 4.4 guy he's got plenty enough speed to average 6-7 ypc here. There is no reason for Gus to be getting carries over this kid anymore. A 1-2 punch of Duke and Joe can be and should be lethal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yearby gets to the hole extremely quickly and gets to his top speed as quickly
I like what I've seen of him, and looked great catching the TD
fluid and in stride
not many RBs can get that deep and pull the ball in as well as he did
and remember he's a true frosh RB

is there any chance Duke stays for his senior year, or is it a foregone conclusion he goes pro?

Yearby is hitting the hole much quicker than Duke!, I wonder why!?
Extra weigh is good for duke-lol My ***!
That extra weigh is affecting duke's explosion

Yearby is a freaking beast and like DUke will be a starter in the NFL . Its laughable to think some thought Cook was better then him as i have watched both alot this year and Yearby is the best freshman RB i have seen. Gray will be **** good too. Gus is a decent player but not on his level...

Advertisement
Yearby is hitting the hole much quicker than Duke!, I wonder why!?
Extra weigh is good for duke-lol My ***!
That extra weigh is affecting duke's explosion

Huh? Duke has looked tremendous this year , the best he has ever looked. The line was crap the first game and made no holes but Duke has been one of the top 3 backs in college this year . What is amazing about him is he insanely quick , fast and tough as **** to bring down. A true NFL back .

I lost count how many times I said prior to the season that Coley better figure of a way to get Yearby involved in the passing game. He's a completely mismatch out there. Good to see. His running style is a thing of beauty, he's just a bit undersized. Huge future in front of him but no surprise really.

Sony has been the best of the big three.

Yearby is a freaking beast and like DUke will be a starter in the NFL . Its laughable to think some thought Cook was better then him as i have watched both alot this year and Yearby is the best freshman RB i have seen. Gray will be **** good too. Gus is a decent player but not on his level...

Advertisement
Sony has been the best of the big three.

Sony has gotten more opportunities.

I definitely think that Gus is about to fall by the wayside. I don't see Yearby as some All-American but he's better than Gus. To tell the truth, he looks a ton like Graig Cooper--number, build, running style.

I definitely think that Gus is about to fall by the wayside. I don't see Yearby as some All-American but he's better than Gus. To tell the truth, he looks a ton like Graig Cooper--number, build, running style.

Depends what they do with Yearby moving forward.

If they pack the weight on to him like they have Duke then I can see him losing his effectiveness.

He's not a workhorse back, but he'll keep those chains moving all day if he's part of a rotation.

Advertisement
I lost count how many times I said prior to the season that Coley better figure of a way to get Yearby involved in the passing game. He's a completely mismatch out there. Good to see. His running style is a thing of beauty, he's just a bit undersized. Huge future in front of him but no surprise really.

We are going to be in good shape even if duke goes pro.

Yearby, with williams and Scarlett is going to be nice.

Teach Gus how to block and move him to fullback. Could be a Nick Luchey type.

I would like to see Chocolate more involved. Those are top three backs on the squad. Very pleasantly surprised by Tucker as well.

Advertisement
Back