Joe yearby, dalvin cook, and Trevor darling update

[]_[]nique-31;1606339 said:
lol, why can't he get "out" and get to coral gables?

Because coral gables is a short drive away from where he is compared to multiple hours away!

Luxurious and happening gainesville? Home of the jort? Home of the redneck with his hair parted down the middle?

Advertisement
Not gettin my hopes up about Cook. dude just wants out, can't blame him because I grew up in Kendall and I got out as soon as I could so I can't even imagine how dudes from the hood feel.

He wants to "get out" and then goes to **** *** gainseville? That ain't where you get out to when you want to get out.

And staying home to play for the Canes is a lot different than staying home playing pogz with wiggers in Kendall

Not gettin my hopes up about Cook. dude just wants out, can't blame him because I grew up in Kendall and I got out as soon as I could so I can't even imagine how dudes from the hood feel.

He wants to "get out" and then goes to **** *** gainseville? That ain't where you get out to when you want to get out.

And staying home to play for the Canes is a lot different than staying home playing pogz with wiggers in Kendall

L
U
L
Z

Yep. Cook would be in the lap of luxury in Coral Gables eating like a king and fcking holes in the backs of beautiful co-eds while the kid in Kendall is camped out at Dadeland for a week p1ssing in diapers waiting for the new Lebrons to "drop".

I honestly don't think he sticks to U*** but it is an interesting fact that three of the schools he's intrigued with all have coaches on the hot seat. Texas, U*** and USC

Cook's Instagram says something to the effect of "Committed to Florida. Gotta feed the fam." Seems to me this explains why his teammates and coaches keep saying his heart is not 100% there. Boy was 100% all Cane and all he talked about was Miami before committing to Clemson, then Florida (and by some accounts even after). I'm not buying any of this he just wants to leave town isht.

Advertisement
Nothing new. Seems like it's almost always a copy and paste update with those 3

Yearby is tearing it up and committed.
Darling is just doing work.
Cook is committed to everyone but us yet "don't count UM out"

Advertisement
I get the feeling Cook is working uf.ag. He's gonna take whatever they give him for next few months then sign with UM.

On a side note, I hope Yearby's way better than Corch Smith thinks he is. Easterling was a bust, and Conley was a tiny role player.

I get the feeling Cook is working uf.ag. He's gonna take whatever they give him for next few months then sign with UM.

On a side note, I hope Yearby's way better than Corch Smith thinks he is. Easterling was a bust, and Conley was a tiny role player.

197.jpg

L
U
L
Z

Yep. Cook would be in the lap of luxury in Coral Gables eating like a king and fcking holes in the backs of beautiful co-eds while the kid in Kendall is camped out at Dadeland for a week p1ssing in diapers waiting for the new Lebrons to "drop".

:ibisroflmao:

Advertisement
What I see is that we have the better of two really good RBs. The more I watch the more I am convinved Yearby is the prize RB in So FL this year. If the 2nd best one wants to come fine, if not ok. But I would rather he not be a gator--I don't like hating local kids. I only need I see at RB is adding bigger beast to go with Yearby. And very improtant is that the big road graded Darling is doing just fine. He was our first recruit in what will be a historic 2014 class, and therefore remains my favorite. Kid could see before all others. Great decision process.

Cook's Instagram says something to the effect of "Committed to Florida. Gotta feed the fam." Seems to me this explains why his teammates and coaches keep saying his heart is not 100% there. Boy was 100% all Cane and all he talked about was Miami before committing to Clemson, then Florida (and by some accounts even after). I'm not buying any of this he just wants to leave town isht.

When was this? From my recollection early on the dude didn't want to be in state. His top schools were all out of state and then out of the blue he committed to Clemson. For a while there he was all about Clemson and then he sort of out of the blue committed to UF. I don't think any of the Big 3 were seriously in contention for him except for him respectfully putting them on top 10 lists and such. Even now the schools he's enamored with are OOS in Texas and USC, and USC in particular. It just seems like a kid that wants something new, I've said all along I kinda expect him to end up at USC.

I keep going back and forth on Cook.

No matter how much I try to convince myself that we will be just fine without him (and we likely will), it still would bug me if he ends up at GATA. Especially with his brother already at Miami and his teammates committed here.

My Final Conclusion is this:

We must do everything in our power to flip Cook.

I don't care what it takes. legal or illegal tactics (**** the NCAA). Get er done.

Advertisement
Conley was a tiny role player.

I wouldn't mind another Conley-type back, as long as he's complemented by a bigger bruiser. Gus fits that bill, and hopefully a '15 kid will as well (Patrick).

I'm hoping 5 star Yearby doesn't turn out to be a scatback role player like Conley. I'd be very disappointed if he doesn't give us a lot more than Conley did.

I have a feeling that both Cook and Lane are trolling Muschimp, but I've refrained from porsting it. Maybe it's because my logical mind cannot reconcile Dade boys wanting to play in the god forsaken town for a declining program run by some goofy redneck. But something seems amiss.

Easterling wasnt mentally tough. Never was the same after the scandal hit. Got into trouble at Southern Miss or wherever he went. Seems like that incident really messed his head up.

Lets hope Yearby is better then Conley. Conley was solid for us but he wasnt a star. And I think he was in and out of trouble at UM too IIRC.

Advertisement
Back