Joe yearby, dalvin cook, and Trevor darling update

With Yearby and Powell committed, you're playing with house money by recruiting Cook. Recruit the **** out of him, but if you end up going broke, you're still getting up from the table a winner at running back.

Advertisement
i understand recruits getting out miami for change of scenery and to leave the hood.

what i don't understand is when they leave miami for other cities in FL.

it's not a change of scenery at all.

if they truly want a change of scenery, they should go somewhere out of state.

Realistically, once you get North of Orlando you might as well be in a different state.

i understand recruits getting out miami for change of scenery and to leave the hood.

what i don't understand is when they leave miami for other cities in FL.

it's not a change of scenery at all.

if they truly want a change of scenery, they should go somewhere out of state.

Gainesville and miami is like night and day

Cook's Instagram says something to the effect of "Committed to Florida. Gotta feed the fam." Seems to me this explains why his teammates and coaches keep saying his heart is not 100% there. Boy was 100% all Cane and all he talked about was Miami before committing to Clemson, then Florida (and by some accounts even after). I'm not buying any of this he just wants to leave town isht.

When was this? From my recollection early on the dude didn't want to be in state. His top schools were all out of state and then out of the blue he committed to Clemson. For a while there he was all about Clemson and then he sort of out of the blue committed to UF. I don't think any of the Big 3 were seriously in contention for him except for him respectfully putting them on top 10 lists and such. Even now the schools he's enamored with are OOS in Texas and USC, and USC in particular. It just seems like a kid that wants something new, I've said all along I kinda expect him to end up at USC.

Was still on there yesterday or day before as his description or bio or something to that effect. I imagine its there now if you check. I'm not real savvy with that. Just got on recently to stalk my kid who went away to college.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back