Joe >Trevor

Advertisement
He got sacked 9 times and still played a good gsme on the road. He’s had a bad ol since he got to Cincy. Fins wanted burrow settled for tua

The NFL game is obviously much faster but I would buy stock in Burrows over any player in the league right now. He is basically a rook coming off of a major injury. In 2 years this dude is going to be the best QB in the league.

The NFL game is obviously much faster but I would buy stock in Burrows over any player in the league right now. He is basically a rook coming off of a major injury. In 2 years this dude is going to be the best QB in the league.
Basically a rookie is right. He’s gotta learn to throw the ball away instead of drifting back and taking 18 yard loss sacks.

Lucky for him, the opposing QB was Tannehill.

Basically a rookie is right. He’s gotta learn to throw the ball away instead of drifting back and taking 18 yard loss sacks.

Lucky for him, the opposing QB was Tannehill.

He also completed 75% of his passes and threw for over 300 yards against arguably the best defense in the league with an atrocious OL... and the important part... put Cincinnati into their first division title game in over 30 years.

Advertisement
Not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet, but Burrow really worked on his arm strength last offseason while also rehabbing the ACL and it’s made a noticeable difference on the velocity of his throws.

Thats cliche... Lawrence was a #1 QB no matter where he played. Dude had the goods...his problem is definitely adversity though...however I will say this, he would not be any better than Tua at Miami. When you end up in a toxic program.. you're a product of you're environment. The Jags are toxic as ****, as well as the Fins. The Bucs benefit from a LEADER of the program that knows what winning looks like.
There were chinks before he left. They were just insanely lucky they play in the acc to avoid more losses

Advertisement
He process quick and has a good arm. Will be good for ten years and turn that **** hole into a place that can get free agents.

Advertisement
How do you lads and lassies feel about Mac Jones?

Earlier today, an NFL writer on Twitter said his ceiling is similar to Burrow’s and got crucified. But I don’t think that’s an outlandish take.

Both are super accurate. Burrow has a bit more athleticism + arm strength, but the extra arm strength was only added recently and Burrow is two years older.

To be honest... I thought Burrows was the best QB I have ever seen in college (his last season). If I was the Dolphins I would have given every pick for that top spot.

Its not his physical ability but rather its his ability to make quick decisions and to deliver strikes routinely. Its the same skillset that made Brady the GOAT.
Throwing strikes is physical ability.

Advertisement
Man I remember Minshew doing more with less with the Jags

Yet folks still want to pretend that Trevor has NOTHING for talent on the jags…. weird.

Advertisement
Back