Joe >Trevor

The 2001 team never played anyone with the pace LSU had. Pace only works when you're completing passes. Miami's D was better than Clemsons would have been a great game for sure. You have to have a great running game to keep him off the field, Clemson seemed to pass too much.
LSU would give that 2001 team a run for its money..I’m telling you that RN..if you not prepared to put up 40 plus against them you not beating them unless LSU imploded and turned the ball open..imo LSU has 3 future top 20 picks at WR..a nfl TE and a NFL back.,and a couple on the oline

Advertisement
Joe Burrow is the best QB prospect in a very long time.

Better than Mayfield, better than Luck, better than Cam Newton. Going to have to go back to Peyton Manning to find better.

He's just an excellent prospect. I don't even care about Lawrence, because between Tua, Lawrence, and Fields...college football let this man's greatness go unnoticed until very late in the season. Joe Burrow's 2019 is the greatest QB'ing season of all-time in CFB.
Pump the breaks..

If this topic has already been discussed plz disregard this thread and show me where the thread is. I just got home from work and didn't see this topic when I scanned the forum.
There was like 5 threads. What, you think you had some original thread topic of comparing the two qbs and nobody else thought of it?

Advertisement
I thought maybe LSU had better receivers but I might be wrong. I don't consider myself an expert.
Yes they do.... so switching qbs you get the same results... and that’s not taking away from Burrow. Guy can flat out play no doubt about it and will be the #1pick but that’s doesn’t mean he’s better than Trevor. Burrow is the best player on the best team.

Advertisement
Burrow had the best year ever for a college football QB but the hate for Lawrence is downright stupid.

He just turned 20 years old. At the same age Burrow couldn’t beat out JT Barnett, and later he couldn’t beat out Dwayne Haskins. Lawrence walked into one a comparable programs and told the returning starter to take a seat, won an undefeated NC, and was one game from a repeat. Barring injury, he will lead Clemson to the CFP once again next season. A favorite to win the Heisman.

The same dumbshyts piling on Lawrence were telling everyone Peyton Manning was overrated because he went 0-4 against UF.

Burrow was hurt when he was competing with Haskins. Burrow>Haskins or Barrett

Pump the breaks..

Nope.

You want my blood, come take my blood.

He's an incredible prospect.

Aaron Rodgers / Joe Montana comps, b. Mahomes had long stretches and splashes of what Joe Burrow did...but Burrow did it all season. He's unreal and I can not understand what people were watching if they don't see it. He was making throws only a handful of pro QBs could make.

Nope.

Aaron Rodgers / Joe Montana comps, b. Mahomes had long stretches and splashes of what Joe Burrow did...but Burrow did it all season. He's unreal and I can not understand what people were watching if they don't see it. He was making throws only a handful of pro QBs could make.
I Don’t want your blood bro..maybe @nystateofmind is into that

Advertisement
Is there anyone who still thinks Lawrence is a better QB than Burrows?
This season Burrows has went the **** off..Now I will say that I think Lawrence still has some things to polish up, but Trevor is still going to get better.
Today Burrows is the guy, I'm not going to go as far as saying that he'll always be better.

Advertisement
This season Burrows has went the **** off..Now I will say that I think Lawrence still has some things to polish up, but Trevor is still going to get better.
Today Burrows is the guy, I'm not going to go as far as saying that he'll always be better.
That's fair

Nope.

My eye test is the Joe Burrow of eye tests.

Advertisement
Back