Joe >Trevor

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe... Maybe not. Trevor didn't have Justin Jefferson, Ja'Marr Chase, Terrance Marshall

And he doesn't have Mixon, Chase, Higgins, Boyd

Trevor has the ***tarded Jags

Trevor had really good skill talent in college. But not what Joe had.

lol Trevor had more than enough at Clemson come on now.

Advertisement
He did and he won 1 as a freshman. Probably the most talent he had was his freshman year. But he didn't have what LSU had..
Trevor looked worse against worse competition as his career went on. He peaked his first yesr in terms of greatness. Not saying hes gonna suck, but idk if he’ll be this stud sunshine prospect.

Advertisement
Trevor looked worse against worse competition as his career went on. He peaked his first yesr in terms of greatness. Not saying hes gonna suck, but idk if he’ll be this stud sunshine prospect.

Can't disagree there. I just think he's in a shiit organization with little hope to succeed

Advertisement
Is there anyone who still thinks Lawrence is a better QB than Burrows?

To be honest... I thought Burrows was the best QB I have ever seen in college (his last season). If I was the Dolphins I would have given every pick for that top spot.

Its not his physical ability but rather its his ability to make quick decisions and to deliver strikes routinely. Its the same skillset that made Brady the GOAT.

To be honest... I thought Burrows was the best QB I have ever seen in college (his last season). If I was the Dolphins I would have given every pick for that top spot.

Its not his physical ability but rather its his ability to make quick decisions and to deliver strikes routinely. Its the same skillset that made Brady the GOAT.
He got sacked 9 times and still played a good gsme on the road. He’s had a bad ol since he got to Cincy. Fins wanted burrow settled for tua

Advertisement
Back