Joe >Trevor

Advertisement
Yes.

And you’re really really late to the party.
If this topic has already been discussed plz disregard this thread and show me where the thread is. I just got home from work and didn't see this topic when I scanned the forum.

I wouldn’t bet against a coach’s kid. Burrow knows how to work. He’s been knocked down and got up throwing haymakers. Kid is driven. The cigar in the locker room sealed it for me. As a Steeler fan I hope KC trades the pick.

Go Canes!
The cigar thing was corny af imo. Kid seems like a huge nerd, there's another video of him dancing and I got the same vibe.

Advertisement
they’ll both be the number one pick in their respective NFL drafts. you can post and argue all you’d like. odds are they will both be great. if they live up to their hype, they’ll both have marvelous careers. nothing to see here... move along. right now they both have a national title.

Advertisement
Burrow is flat out better mentally and physically. A better leader, tougher, and a winner. Kid has moxy. He was and always will be better than Lawrence. IDGAF about stats or "last year"
He's definitely better mentally. He's also more accurate.

What he has managed to do against good, great and elite teams. I've never seen such an unstoppable offense in my life. The only team that I believe would have a chance of "stopping" him is the 2001 canes. Id love to see those DBs matched up against his WRs.

Burrow is flat out better mentally and physically. A better leader, tougher, and a winner. Kid has moxy. He was and always will be better than Lawrence. IDGAF about stats or "last year"
lol flat out better 🤔 please tell me more. 🤦‍♂️

Attachments

• BDC76E46-2ED3-49E2-805E-EEE005DF4003.jpeg
    BDC76E46-2ED3-49E2-805E-EEE005DF4003.jpeg
    183.4 KB · Views: 18
When was he regard as better? What throws has joe made that you seen to show he’s a better quarterback? If you switch QBs same result... LSU is the better team. Just that simple.

lol flat out better 🤔 please tell me more. 🤦‍♂️
I think they equal each other physically.
Joe had the edge intellectually. He's a smarter QB who knows how's to dissect defenses no matter what they throw at you. He's better than Lawrence in that regard.

Advertisement
I think they equal each other physically.
Joe had the edge intellectually. He's a smarter QB who knows how's to dissect defenses no matter what they throw at you. He's better than Lawrence in that regard.
i wonder why everyone wasn’t as high on joe last year.

Attachments

• 8EF5718C-B926-437C-96E1-645A3F124B3E.jpeg
    8EF5718C-B926-437C-96E1-645A3F124B3E.jpeg
    183.4 KB · Views: 3
Advertisement
Wow, I am putting together a pee wee football team of five and six year old's. I will scratch your name off of the list for QB evaluations.

When was he regard as better? What throws has joe made that you seen to show he’s a better quarterback? If you switch QBs same result... LSU is the better team. Just that simple.

Man gtfoh. Joe has made insanely tight window throws and actually throws his receivers open. Things you have to do in the nfl. He Doesnt lose his mechanics while under pressure either.

Joe plays in a prostyle offense with prostyle checks and reads. Lawrence plays in a gimmick offense throwing to wide open receivers. ITs really not the same and clemson pressured Joe all night. He never waivered in a tougher offense.

LSU pressured Lawrence and he completely lost his mechanics and became erratic with the same level of talent that Clemson has.

Man gtfoh. Joe has made insanely tight window throws and actually throws his receivers open. Things you have to do in the nfl. He Doesnt lose his mechanics while under pressure either.

Joe plays in a prostyle offense with prostyle checks and reads. Lawrence plays in a gimmick offense throwing to wide open receivers. ITs really not the same and clemson pressured Joe all night. He never waivered in a tougher offense.

LSU pressured Lawrence and he completely lost his mechanics and became erratic with the same level of talent that Clemson has.
So once again... if you switch QBs do you not get the same result? It’s a reason while Burrow passing % skyrocket 20% is that all on him? Lol man was playing pitch and catch last night.

Advertisement
Back