Joe >Trevor

Advertisement
So once again... if you switch QBs do you not get the same result? It’s a reason while Burrow passing % skyrocket 20% is that all on him? Lol man was playing pitch and catch last night.

No. Because Joe was pressured and he didnt fold. Lawrence was pressured and he folded. Lawrence didnt hit any of his deep balls and was totally inaccurate in an easier offense designed for him to succeed.

Joe made tougher throws in a tougher offense. It was nowhere near pitch and catch. He was dropping flat out DIMES. You clearly was not watching the game.

I wouldn’t bet against a coach’s kid. Burrow knows how to work. He’s been knocked down and got up throwing haymakers. Kid is driven. The cigar in the locker room sealed it for me. As a Steeler fan I hope KC trades the pick.

Go Canes!
What is KC going to trade?

Advertisement
The cigar thing was corny af imo. Kid seems like a huge nerd, there's another video of him dancing and I got the same vibe.

Ill take a nerd would u rather have social media cool guys like we have that dress like they are going to the grammys and play like a drive in movie

Everybody sitting on Burrow' dyck now wouldn't give him the time of day 6 months ago.

Let's not forget were comparing a guy in his last year of eligibility with a guy in his second who's a true sophomore.

60 TD's and 5 in the National Championship and 7 in the playoff I believe. The numbers he put up will never be equaled and against the competition he faced. His performance this year was unlike anything I have ever seen in my 35 plus years of watching college football.

Advertisement
Burrow had the best year ever for a college football QB but the hate for Lawrence is downright stupid.

He just turned 20 years old. At the same age Burrow couldn’t beat out JT Barnett, and later he couldn’t beat out Dwayne Haskins. Lawrence walked into a comparable program and told the returning starter to take a seat, won an undefeated NC, and was one game from a repeat. Barring injury, he will lead Clemson to the CFP once again next season. A favorite to win the Heisman.

The same dumbshyts piling on Lawrence were telling everyone Peyton Manning was overrated because he went 0-4 against UF.

Last edited:
He's definitely better mentally. He's also more accurate.

What he has managed to do against good, great and elite teams. I've never seen such an unstoppable offense in my life. The only team that I believe would have a chance of "stopping" him is the 2001 canes. Id love to see those DBs matched up against his WRs.
The 2001 team never played anyone with the pace LSU had. Pace only works when you're completing passes. Miami's D was better than Clemsons would have been a great game for sure. You have to have a great running game to keep him off the field, Clemson seemed to pass too much.

Burrow is a 5th year senior and older than Josh Rosen
Trevor is a pup.

Anybody would look like Marino behind that LSU line.

Advertisement
Saying Burrow is better than Lawrence isn't hating on someone. Sensitive *** males with feminine traits may take it that way though. Apparently some here qualify.

Lawrence against two teams with a lot of future NFL talent in their secondary looked rather pedestrian. He can improve on that if he puts the work in, but if anyone thinks it'll get easier for him in the NFL than those two games, they're crazy. It certainly exposed some chinks in his armor.

Burrow is flat out better mentally and physically. A better leader, tougher, and a winner. Kid has moxy. He was and always will be better than Lawrence. IDGAF about stats or "last year"
Who cares? Neither plays for us. I do remember how so many on this board were confident we'd beat LSU last year and that Burrow was just another retread.

So once again... if you switch QBs do you not get the same result? It’s a reason while Burrow passing % skyrocket 20% is that all on him? Lol man was playing pitch and catch last night.
I thought maybe LSU had better receivers but I might be wrong. I don't consider myself an expert.

Advertisement
Saying Burrow is better than Lawrence isn't hating on someone. Sensitive *** males with feminine traits may take it that way though. Apparently some here qualify.

Lawrence against two teams with a lot of future NFL talent in their secondary looked rather pedestrian. He can improve on that if he puts the work in, but if anyone thinks it'll get easier for him in the NFL than those two games, they're crazy. It certainly exposed some chinks in his armor.
But if you"ve already decided to hate someone for some reason then you decide that person is worse even if the reason is just hate, than I guess you're not a sensitive *** person with female traits. Right? Just good old fashion prejudice and hate, a purely male trait. Right?

But if you"ve already decided to hate someone for some reason then you decide that person is worse even if the reason is just hate, than I guess you're not a sensitive *** person with female traits. Right? Just good old fashion prejudice and hate, a purely male trait. Right?

I respect you, but who is hating on anyone in this thread?

Seems to me, the haters are obvious and as usual, they don't like being wrong.

It
If this topic has already been discussed plz disregard this thread and show me where the thread is. I just got home from work and didn't see this topic when I scanned the forum.
it’s on this site called CIS (Stands for Crazy insider sharing).
Here’s the link:

happy hunting🤙🏾

Joe Burrow is the best QB prospect in a very long time.

Better than Mayfield, better than Luck, better than Cam Newton. Going to have to go back to Peyton Manning to find better.

He's just an excellent prospect. I don't even care about Lawrence, because between Tua, Lawrence, and Fields...college football let this man's greatness go unnoticed until very late in the season. Joe Burrow's 2019 is the greatest QB'ing season of all-time in CFB.

Advertisement
Back