Joe Salave’a

GIF by Almost Christmas Movie

O'Dell Haggins ranked 7th best d line coach
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Advertisement
Blah...

Again, I’ll wait until the staff is done before I truly judge but I’d be disappointed wit that. Ya’ll want Polynesian kids, I get it..I guess lol. I want talented DL recruits and a DL coach that is CERTIFIED. If your biggeet reason for wanting this guy is “I mean, he is Polynesian!” Then, we can do better lol.

As for you all bringing up that “list”....

1.) That is just a random persons opinion, so what?
2.) That same “list” that ya’ll are crediting doesn’t have our rb room has a top 50 in the country next year. That same “list” also has TVD as the #21 returning QB next season, lol. So again, who cares about this “list”. I can’t believe that it’s being referenced, lol.

You trying to be the president of the mopes?

Blah...

Again, I’ll wait until the staff is done before I truly judge but I’d be disappointed wit that. Ya’ll want Polynesian kids, I get it..I guess lol. I want talented DL recruits and a DL coach that is CERTIFIED. If your biggeet reason for wanting this guy is “I mean, he is Polynesian!” Then, we can do better lol.

2.) That same “list” that ya’ll are crediting doesn’t have our rb room has a top 50 in the country. That same “list” also has TVD as the #21 QB this season. So again, who cares about this “list”. I can’t believe that it’s being referenced, lol.

Should be named big game gooner.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So you're a HS sophomore going to pick up a girl for your first date when this guy, who is her Daddy, opens the door and he asks you what time are you bringing her back home.
Well, sir I was thinking you could go with us. It's a tough world out there and I'd surely appreciate you keeping an eye on things.

Top five DL coach ? Cis “ don’t want
L
No, no no... We don't want this, he's doing too much. Take this down. We only want a select few names that have been recycled around the board for the last few years. You need to be banned for this😂😂
Let's not look at the Hercules years because I don't know **** about coaching dline but if I coached a Hercules I'm sure he would be great to

Someone enlighten me, but how can he be ranked the 5th best DL coach in the nation, when his defense is ranked #93 in sacks and #106 in TFLs?

Our was ranked alot higher than Oregon's in theae two categories.
Different style of defense. Sacks and TFL aren't really a good indication of DL Play, Manny Diaz defense is constantly attacking so his DLs will have a ton of sacks and TFLs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Blah...

2.) That same “list” that ya’ll are crediting doesn’t have our rb room has a top 50 in the country. That same “list” also has TVD as the #21 QB this season. So again, who cares about this “list”. I can’t believe that it’s being referenced, lol.

I believe Oregon is done with classes at the moment, so their coaches could be down here for whatever reason. Obviously he is a candidate if he was here but, I wouldn’t take that as a sign it’s done. JMO

Well he also just developed Kavon Thibodeaux into a very likely 1st overall pick... Mario has worked with him for the last 5 year's, if he didn't think he was a good DL Coach then he's not bringing him plain and simple

Advertisement
Back