Joe Jackson, overlooked play from Saturday

DiegoCane

All-ACC
[video=youtube_share;RdE2x3qQtcU]https://youtu.be/RdE2x3qQtcU[/video]

Starts at @7:11

JJ making it back into this play is one of the most impressive things I saw on Saturday. Love the way he/the whole DL never give up on plays

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm guessing where he jumped up in front of the QB and then chased down the receiver with the ball with McIntosh in pursuit as well. Play of the game from an athletic standpoint which the scouts will love.

I'm guessing where he jumped up in front of the QB and then chased down the receiver with the ball with McIntosh in pursuit as well. Play of the game from an athletic standpoint which the scouts will love.

That's the one. In real time I was in shock at that athleticism.

I watched it half a dozen times. Malek did a great job as well slowing the GT player down there allowing for that play to happen.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The freaks on the D Line that we have, matched up with the best D Line coach in the business.

:U5PyXda:

Advertisement
He is our best player after Langham.

yep this Langham thing has legs, he's becoming that guy we expected out of high school

Not knocking Langham, but he has a long way to go before his draft stock is anywhere near JJ's. Cane legendary status though fast approaching with those two catches, but I'm not even sure he would be drafted if their college careers were at an end today.

Lots of overlooked plays. Our fan base only likes to complain.. **** even knowles caused a fumble. McCloud made several plays that weren't discussed, but our negative fan base only highlights the bad.

Good post OP

yep this Langham thing has legs, he's becoming that guy we expected out of high school

Not knocking Langham, but he has a long way to go before his draft stock is anywhere near JJ's. Cane legendary status though fast approaching with those two catches, but I'm not even sure he would be drafted if their college careers were at an end today.

Don't speak reality to our dumb fan base

Advertisement
Langham is a TE at WR but I think his blocking is whats keeping him from see the field almost every down because he catching everything even going back to the Bethune game.

The scary thing about Jackson is he just keeps getting better under Kul. Better enjoy him while we can, because he's gone after 2018.

Who cares about draft status?

If you help us win college football games, that's what I care about.

Advertisement

Don't speak reality to our dumb fan base

I was being sarcastic. We all love Langham, but not even his grandma think he's better than Joe Jackson.

Several "unnoticed" huge plays, Toolbox's tackle on scrambling QB, MJ break-up of what would have been a 1st down completion, Rosier scoop of errant snap and completion to Mullins

Is the the 4th down play? sorry im at work and cant watch. If it is, this is the play of the game, IMO.

We don't even get to attempt that 4th down miracle if not for that play.

Mike Jackson made some nice plays as some of you have pointed out! I know earlier on in the game on a play out wide he about knocked out cold whoever it was trying to block him. Creating some depth out of necessity. The future is bright my fellow Cane fans. Ride this magic as far as we can and kick the ****** door in in 2018!!

Advertisement
Back