Joe Jackson, overlooked play from Saturday

He is our best player after Langham.

yep this Langham thing has legs, he's becoming that guy we expected out of high school

Not knocking Langham, but he has a long way to go before his draft stock is anywhere near JJ's. Cane legendary status though fast approaching with those two catches, but I'm not even sure he would be drafted if their college careers were at an end today.

Who gives a **** about draft stock. The kid has kept our season alive twice. He was as good as gone before this season, wasted scholly. Not everyone can go to the league, but got **** they can make plays for the Canes and all is good.

Advertisement
He is our best player after Langham.

yep this Langham thing has legs, he's becoming that guy we expected out of high school

Not knocking Langham, but he has a long way to go before his draft stock is anywhere near JJ's. Cane legendary status though fast approaching with those two catches, but I'm not even sure he would be drafted if their college careers were at an end today.

Who gives a **** about draft stock. The kid has kept our season alive twice. He was as good as gone before this season, wasted scholly. Not everyone can go to the league, but got **** they can make plays for the Canes and all is good.

he keeps up these performances he'll get a shot 5 receptions for a 100 yards is big time

Canes players should look what Georgia players did and return for senior year. Walton Norton and Macintosh come back for senior season and Canes will be able to be elite for years. The 2018 class will be allowed to develop and not rushed. The TE from 2018 class may be the only player needed to play immediately. DJ Johnson and Garvin are benefiting from Thomas and Harris senior leadership. Berrios is teaching young slot receivers how to prepare and compete in spite of size. Perry is witnessing how Rosier remained patient while playing behind kaaya and now leading the team. The RBs coming next will learn from Walton and Homer on how to be productive on special teams to be tough backs. Just my observation and opinion!

Canes players should look what Georgia players did and return for senior year. Walton Norton and Macintosh come back for senior season and Canes will be able to be elite for years. The 2018 class will be allowed to develop and not rushed. The TE from 2018 class may be the only player needed to play immediately. DJ Johnson and Garvin are benefiting from Thomas and Harris senior leadership. Berrios is teaching young slot receivers how to prepare and compete in spite of size. Perry is witnessing how Rosier remained patient while playing behind kaaya and now leading the team. The RBs coming next will learn from Walton and Homer on how to be productive on special teams to be tough backs. Just my observation and opinion!

As much as I would like to see all the Juniors come back, if they get a 1st or 2nd Rd grade they should go. I would even say boots totally leave with a 3rd Rd grade if they need the money. It will be interesting to see which of the DT's end up leaving early if at all.

So we have Langham, Michael Jackson, and now Mahoney, playing well at key times. There's a lot of "JAG's" that are starting to contribute.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back