Joe Jackson, overlooked play from Saturday

DiegoCane

All-ACC
[video=youtube_share;RdE2x3qQtcU]https://youtu.be/RdE2x3qQtcU[/video]

Starts at @7:11

JJ making it back into this play is one of the most impressive things I saw on Saturday. Love the way he/the whole DL never give up on plays

Last edited:

SayWhat

Sophomore
I'm guessing where he jumped up in front of the QB and then chased down the receiver with the ball with McIntosh in pursuit as well. Play of the game from an athletic standpoint which the scouts will love.

DiegoCane

All-ACC
I'm guessing where he jumped up in front of the QB and then chased down the receiver with the ball with McIntosh in pursuit as well. Play of the game from an athletic standpoint which the scouts will love.
That's the one. In real time I was in shock at that athleticism.

SayWhat

Sophomore
I watched it half a dozen times. Malek did a great job as well slowing the GT player down there allowing for that play to happen.

Last edited:

tcgrad1014

All-ACC
The freaks on the D Line that we have, matched up with the best D Line coach in the business.

:U5PyXda:

SayWhat

Sophomore
He is our best player after Langham.
yep this Langham thing has legs, he's becoming that guy we expected out of high school
Not knocking Langham, but he has a long way to go before his draft stock is anywhere near JJ's. Cane legendary status though fast approaching with those two catches, but I'm not even sure he would be drafted if their college careers were at an end today.

Dan Sileo JR

Band
Banned
Great Play, also not sure who came blitzing off the right side but elite level bend, shame he slipped.

jw410

Senior
Lots of overlooked plays. Our fan base only likes to complain.. Hell even knowles caused a fumble. McCloud made several plays that weren't discussed, but our negative fan base only highlights the bad.

Good post OP

jw410

Senior
yep this Langham thing has legs, he's becoming that guy we expected out of high school
Not knocking Langham, but he has a long way to go before his draft stock is anywhere near JJ's. Cane legendary status though fast approaching with those two catches, but I'm not even sure he would be drafted if their college careers were at an end today.
Don't speak reality to our dumb fan base

ChosenOne

Band
Banned
Langham is a TE at WR but I think his blocking is whats keeping him from see the field almost every down because he catching everything even going back to the Bethune game.

grover

Senior
The scary thing about Jackson is he just keeps getting better under Kul. Better enjoy him while we can, because he's gone after 2018.

JHallCanes

Same old, same old
Who cares about draft status?

If you help us win college football games, that's what I care about.

ebfinest

Redshirt Freshman
Don't speak reality to our dumb fan base
I was being sarcastic. We all love Langham, but not even his grandma think he's better than Joe Jackson.

ScubaCane

Senior
Several "unnoticed" huge plays, Toolbox's tackle on scrambling QB, MJ break-up of what would have been a 1st down completion, Rosier scoop of errant snap and completion to Mullins

miamimike

Junior
Mike Jackson made some nice plays as some of you have pointed out! I know earlier on in the game on a play out wide he about knocked out cold whoever it was trying to block him. Creating some depth out of necessity. The future is bright my fellow Cane fans. Ride this magic as far as we can and kick the fuckin door in in 2018!!