Joe Brown to transfer

Advertisement
Grimsley should have been the first to go. We have to get the most out of the top 7, whoever they might be. Have to close on at least 3 of the top SoFl OLinemen for 2017.
Rumor has it.. he quit during workouts.

large.gif

Quit during workouts, u say? Hmmm interesting. Probably more to come. No more HS workout sessions.

somewhat unrelated but alex gall came to a fraternity party 2 years ago and was retarded drunk, tried to fight everyone falling everywhere even tried to throw some kid in the bonfire. and hes been a waste of a scholarship too obviously

Advertisement
Grimsley should have been the first to go. We have to get the most out of the top 7, whoever they might be. Have to close on at least 3 of the top SoFl OLinemen for 2017.

Not surprising
Mike and Shaq was telling me that workots were no joke...they said the current players said its s helleva lot harder...

It sounds like the new Trainers are trying to test the players to see who will break mentally, almost like a culling of the herd. It often happens with Regime change, when Golden came in and implemented his U-Tough strength and conditioning program, we heard the same things about how hard the works out were.

Go Canes

Last edited:
all it said that i saw was transfering to be closer to home. he was much better at gaurd then gall, wasn't close. brown may not be a 5 star og but he wasn't horrid either.

i didn't read he was having scholy taken. i can understand why a southern cal kid would want to go closer to home th ough. wish him luck.

people should always wish kids who leave luck , they are still kids. ripping kids for mistakes coaches made with offers is just childish.
If he was so much better than gall why couldnt he start over gall?

the last coaching staff had favorites. why did dallas crawford ever play at safety with jenkings, busch, carter and jaquan johnson last year. why is it trent harris started over aqm all year , until they moved him to mlb some, thats why. he played better then gall when he got a shot. mcdermott was even better but brown was better then gall.

You know why there is such thing as favorites? Becuase of practice

Listen I'm not advocating for the old Staff but the better player always finds a way to play. Favorites doesn't exist in football when your job is on the line. They play who's playing /practicing the best

not always true. in golden's case they put more emphasis on who was in quote"right spot"in practice then guys atually made plays. yes trent h arris probably knew playbook better then aqm. the problem is when it came to games aqm made way more plays. he may of made more mistakes in his assignment but he also made way more plays.

i like trent harris. solid player always in right spot but what is the point of being in right spot if the rb gains 10 yds anyways when u could of had the guy for a loss if u had just taken a chance at making a play and been maybe a little off that assigned spot.

maybe gall always made the right block in practice and brown didn't i don't know. i do know when game time came brown made less penalties in his time on feild team ran ball better though not by much and pass protection was better. crawford was out of position so much on d it ws crazy.
yes crawford was a leader a tough player and a guy who would do anything team asked. that said he made alot of mistakes missed tackles the list is huge. yet he played over carter who was forcing fumbles, tipping passes, and johnson and jenkings all who flashed better in games. thats not me ripping old staff its just fact.

And I LOVE, I mean I LOVE, that your son is starting out with what can only be described as a proper college football S&C program.

No offense to a bunch of guys willing to accept checks way over their heads the last 13 years, but I doubt Shaq will have any bad habits he will have to shake.

UM

Advertisement
all it said that i saw was transfering to be closer to home. he was much better at gaurd then gall, wasn't close. brown may not be a 5 star og but he wasn't horrid either.

i didn't read he was having scholy taken. i can understand why a southern cal kid would want to go closer to home th ough. wish him luck.

people should always wish kids who leave luck , they are still kids. ripping kids for mistakes coaches made with offers is just childish.

the last coaching staff had favorites. why did dallas crawford ever play at safety with jenkings, busch, carter and jaquan johnson last year. why is it trent harris started over aqm all year , until they moved him to mlb some, thats why. he played better then gall when he got a shot. mcdermott was even better but brown was better then gall.

Listen I'm not advocating for the old Staff but the better player always finds a way to play. Favorites doesn't exist in football when your job is on the line. They play who's playing /practicing the best

not always true. in golden's case they put more emphasis on who was in quote"right spot"in practice then guys atually made plays. yes trent h arris probably knew playbook better then aqm. the problem is when it came to games aqm made way more plays. he may of made more mistakes in his assignment but he also made way more plays.

i like trent harris. solid player always in right spot but what is the point of being in right spot if the rb gains 10 yds anyways when u could of had the guy for a loss if u had just taken a chance at making a play and been maybe a little off that assigned spot.

maybe gall always made the right block in practice and brown didn't i don't know. i do know when game time came brown made less penalties in his time on feild team ran ball better though not by much and pass protection was better. crawford was out of position so much on d it ws crazy.
yes crawford was a leader a tough player and a guy who would do anything team asked. that said he made alot of mistakes missed tackles the list is huge. yet he played over carter who was forcing fumbles, tipping passes, and johnson and jenkings all who flashed better in games. thats not me ripping old staff its just fact.

Crawford was to slow, Gall should be sent packing. Trent is not a game changer I agree on that one . Carter is a game changer and that's the type of kids we need on the field all the time. Jenkins is another one who is not a game changer . Carter and Johnson should be your starters. DE Quan and Chad. Lbs Shaq, Young, Grace. Cbs Byrd and Elder. Dts Nortan and Bostic . Rb Walton should be number 1. Berrios shouldnt be on returns to slow. I just like game changer not depth players.

We are sitting here typing about Alex Gall and Joe Brown? Not Bryant McKinnie. Not Ereck Flowers.

Alex Gall.

Joe Brown.

image.jpg

He may have not been the greatest but I'm wondering how many of you retards kicking this 20 year old kid on the way out the door have ever accepted a Scholly from the U? There are a serious bunch of losers on this board.

Mostly ashholes here.

Advertisement
He may have not been the greatest but I'm wondering how many of you retards kicking this 20 year old kid on the way out the door have ever accepted a Scholly from the U? There are a serious bunch of losers on this board.

Mostly ashholes here.

Minus the new loser trolls the board is getting better. There are still a few losers on here that try and dominate every topic with their same tired BS but it's been better. Winning cures all.

I just don't get understand celebrating Brown's departure at all. It's pretty clear that the losers doing it realize that Brown has accomplished more before the age of 19 than they will their entire lives. Ya reap what ya sow.

Have to wash him out another way last summer in S&C testing he benched 425, squatted 500 and power cleaned 342.

Advertisement

Mostly ashholes here.

Minus the new loser trolls the board is getting better. There are still a few losers on here that try and dominate every topic with their same tired BS but it's been better. Winning cures all.

I just don't get understand celebrating Brown's departure at all. It's pretty clear that the losers doing it realize that Brown has accomplished more before the age of 19 than they will their entire lives. Ya reap what ya sow.

The people bashing this kid , calling him " bum" and other names are trash . He's somebody's son , it's so disrespectful. It's not his fault we had an idiot for a hc that gave out schollies to anyone with a pulse .

People today are real bad asses behind a computer screen

Crawford was to slow, Gall should be sent packing. Trent is not a game changer I agree on that one . Carter is a game changer and that's the type of kids we need on the field all the time. Jenkins is another one who is not a game changer . Carter and Johnson should be your starters. DE Quan and Chad. Lbs Shaq, Young, Grace. Cbs Byrd and Elder. Dts Nortan and Bostic . Rb Walton should be number 1. Berrios shouldnt be on returns to slow. I just like game changer not depth players.

Agree on most all these and I really hope Carter's struggles were a result of the whack-*** system on defense. In the old system he looked violent, strong, fast ....but out of position and pressing and like a guy more likely to give up a TD than lay a guy out. But I kinda feel like he will be the key back there and the guy that I hope this new staff uses ideally...cuz he will be fun to watch!!!

Last edited:
Anyone celebrating this 20 year old kid's demise or failure or kicking him in the *** as he has to go home to his family, seriously needs to look at their own life and situation and work on their own sheeeet. You can do better than that as a human being.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back