Joe Brown to transfer

Advertisement
He may have not been the greatest but I'm wondering how many of you retards kicking this 20 year old kid on the way out the door have ever accepted a Scholly from the U? There are a serious bunch of losers on this board.

He may have not been the greatest but I'm wondering how many of you retards kicking this 20 year old kid on the way out the door have ever accepted a Scholly from the U? There are a serious bunch of losers on this board.

He never should have been offered a scholarship in the first place. Should we be praising his lack of athletic ability?

Advertisement

He never should have been offered a scholarship in the first place. Should we be praising his lack of athletic ability?

It's not his fault that he was offered. I'm sure that it's not an easy time for him right now seeing that he's 3K from home and he's been told that he's not on Scholarship anymore. What's wrong with just wishing a 20 year old kid well instead of ****ting on him out the door? But you're one of those internet f@qs that hides behind a keyboard and has never and will never accomplish anything close to what this kid did. Seriously, KYS.

Feel bad for Joe Brown. Golden really never set him up for success here. Here's hoping he lands on his feet elsewhere. I have a feeling Richt isn't done just yet.

I wish the young man good luck and thank him for his time at the U. This opens up another Oline scholarship for the 2016 class.

Also if Brown left then I am thinking Jahair Jones may be the next to transfer out, because he has supposedly struggled badly in practices since arriving at Miami and considering that was against UM's dline when it wasn't well coached. Jones arrived at UM with a fair amount of hype also, hopefully he can put it together during the spring otherwise I thinking he maybe encouraged to transfer.

Go Canes

Advertisement
He got a free education at the University of Miami to play ****** football.

Stop being in your feelings.

all it said that i saw was transfering to be closer to home. he was much better at gaurd then gall, wasn't close. brown may not be a 5 star og but he wasn't horrid either.

i didn't read he was having scholy taken. i can understand why a southern cal kid would want to go closer to home th ough. wish him luck.

people should always wish kids who leave luck , they are still kids. ripping kids for mistakes coaches made with offers is just childish.

all it said that i saw was transfering to be closer to home. he was much better at gaurd then gall, wasn't close. brown may not be a 5 star og but he wasn't horrid either.

i didn't read he was having scholy taken. i can understand why a southern cal kid would want to go closer to home th ough. wish him luck.

people should always wish kids who leave luck , they are still kids. ripping kids for mistakes coaches made with offers is just childish.
If he was so much better than gall why couldnt he start over gall?

the last coaching staff had favorites. why did dallas crawford ever play at safety with jenkings, busch, carter and jaquan johnson last year. why is it trent harris started over aqm all year , until they moved him to mlb some, thats why. he played better then gall when he got a shot. mcdermott was even better but brown was better then gall.

Advertisement

the last coaching staff had favorites. why did dallas crawford ever play at safety with jenkings, busch, carter and jaquan johnson last year. why is it trent harris started over aqm all year , until they moved him to mlb some, thats why. he played better then gall when he got a shot. mcdermott was even better but brown was better then gall.

You know why there is such thing as favorites? Becuase of practice

Listen I'm not advocating for the old Staff but the better player always finds a way to play. Favorites doesn't exist in football when your job is on the line. They play who's playing /practicing the best

Grimsley should have been the first to go. We have to get the most out of the top 7, whoever they might be. Have to close on at least 3 of the top SoFl OLinemen for 2017.

Advertisement
rxaLuAZ.gif

Advertisement
Back