Joe Brown to transfer

Time to weed out the slobs. When did Brown become anything other than a bum? LOL at the low standards that led people to continue hyping this dude.

There were such low expectations for Brown that people got all excited about him because he was backing up bums like Gall. He came in to such low acclaim that people were excited when he could even walk. Get the garbage out of my fcking program!

Don't think he was Miami material? Fine, still no reason to call the kid a bum. Call the coaches bums for taking the kid if you want, and no need to shed tears over his departure, but grow the f**k up and stop calling kids names. On the Internet. Where they can't beat your ***.

Didn't you see that post where the "white snake" Franchise knocked some dudes out in a club by FAMU??? He even took one of their arms with him. Franchise is a bad ****... I'm sure he'd tell Brown he's a bum to his face.

Advertisement
Time to weed out the slobs. When did Brown become anything other than a bum? LOL at the low standards that led people to continue hyping this dude.

There were such low expectations for Brown that people got all excited about him because he was backing up bums like Gall. He came in to such low acclaim that people were excited when he could even walk. Get the garbage out of my fcking program!

Don't think he was Miami material? Fine, still no reason to call the kid a bum. Call the coaches bums for taking the kid if you want, and no need to shed tears over his departure, but grow the f**k up and stop calling kids names. On the Internet. Where they can't beat your ***.
I'm completely engorged after reading that. Your softness makes me hard.

Miami needs all da Olinemen it can get. For whatever reason Brown is leaving, it is a loss of a player needed for depth if nothing else. I hope Joe does well wherever he goes.

200.gif

Didn't you see that post where the "white snake" Franchise knocked some dudes out in a club by FAMU??? He even took one of their arms with him. Franchise is a bad ****... I'm sure he'd tell Brown he's a bum to his face.

Nope, the only one I saw was the one where he acted like calling the kid a bum somehow makes the team better, and how not calling him a bum makes you soft. And him hard, or something.

Advertisement

Nope, the only one I saw was the one where he acted like calling the kid a bum somehow makes the team better, and how not calling him a bum makes you soft. And him hard, or something.

That "making me hard" sheeet was a tough one to swallow first thing this morning... pun intended. The post about the bar fight was in another thread and it actually was funny. Some dudes were talking about who beat up who at some rough FAMU bar and Franchise spoofed the whole thing with a post about himself kicking azzez and having zillions of mixed little Chises up there. It was a much better visual than that nazty one this morning.

He's a smart, clever, valuable poster and one of, if not, my favorite dude to read on here. His point is on, I just think the word "Bum" is an excessively unkind characterization in a situation like this. If you say the kid "sucked" on the line or that he was a "quitter", it covers it and the connotations come off differently.

I think Gall has been horrible on the line from what I've seen so far and I'd like to see someone push him up or out. That said, as someone else pointed out, the blame goes to the previous staff for recruiting the wrong kids to this program. These kids were offered a free ride to Coral Gables and they simply took it. Be happy if we upgrade but don't hate the kids for it.

That "making me hard" sheeet was a tough one to swallow first thing this morning... pun intended. The post about the bar fight was in another thread and it actually was funny. Some dudes were talking about who beat up who at some rough FAMU bar and Franchise spoofed the whole thing with a post about himself kicking azzez and having zillions of mixed little Chises up there. It was a much better visual than that nazty one this morning.

He's a smart, clever, valuable poster and one of, if not, my favorite dude to read on here. His point is on, I just think the word "Bum" is an excessively unkind characterization in a situation like this. If you say the kid "sucked" on the line or that he was a "quitter", it covers it and the connotations come off differently.

I think Gall has been horrible on the line from what I've seen so far and I'd like to see someone push him up or out. That said, as someone else pointed out, the blame goes to the previous staff for recruiting the wrong kids to this program. These kids were offered a free ride to Coral Gables and they simply took it. Be happy if we upgrade but don't hate the kids for it.

Yes.

Ahhhh the angry ****** is back! Franchise is a guy who literally spends 20 hours per day on a message board telling everybody that they're wrong. Meanwhile, Franchise was the biggest Al Golden Slurper and defender on the planet up until a year ago. I guess Franchise's standards were lowered by Shannon which caused him to hype his ex boyfriend Al. Sad old troll.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back