Joe Brady

Canenable

Recruit
Been hearing that name popping up again, anyone else? Daboll takes NYG job, Dorsey presumably either OC in Buffalo or NYG, so perhaps Brady is in since Dorsey most likely tied to an NFL OC job? Just heard rumblings but nothing concrete, wondered if anyone else heard things or are these just delusions, illusions or daydreams?

Advertisement
Been hearing that name popping up again, anyone else? Daboll takes NYG job, Dorsey presumably either OC in Buffalo or NYG, so perhaps Brady is in since Dorsey most likely tied to an NFL OC job? Just heard rumblings but nothing concrete, wondered if anyone else heard things or are these just delusions, illusions or daydreams?
Read the room, I mean threads

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do we want a guy that clearly doesn't want to be in college? He will have one foot out the door from the start.
At this point, yes given timing and his success before. However, i get where you're coming from as well.

If there was someone on a similar level that actually wanted to be here, I'd want that person obviously.

Nope. That's a new rumor
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Advertisement
At this point its the only thing that makes sense. Has to be NFL ties to Mario's projected hires.

I wish we would go with Brady and Mullen as Co-OC/TE/PGC coach and Co-OC/QB coach...and they work along with Mario to find the WR coach.

Brady is the play caller but Mullen is heavily involved as well. Then if/when either bolts, offense is handed over to the other.

Advertisement
And who did you hear these 'rumblings" from. Source..

Advertisement
Back