Jobe's new IG name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing Brock, stop crying to the Mods..if you want it locked, message them. You look like an immature little kid crying to the teacher every time someone says a bad word in class.

He does message them. He cries like he's got sand in his ****** here and then messages them like a little rat too. He's a 5 tool, tool

Advertisement
I think Brock should stop playing mod and you old dudes should stop stalking recruits IG, FB and twitter

I'll start paying attention to Jobe's recruitment after the season ends. Already know his recruitment will likely be a bit of a rollercoaster...rather not get on it until the very end.

Advertisement
I'll start paying attention to Jobe's recruitment after the season ends. Already know his recruitment will likely be a bit of a rollercoaster...rather not get on it until the very end.

Exactly, he's a stud, he's a diva, the position made possible by futility under Golden (blame whom you want). All we can do is sit back, stir our glass and watch our staff work magic like we haven't seen in a decade on and off the field.

I get excited every time a guy commits to be a part of this program but as far as twitter and instagram teasing go, I think it's important to recognize that most guys like the idea of being famous and these posts regarding different schools draw attention from each fan base so in effect they get more "fame," and not get too worked up about them.

Also just taking that into account makes you realize how sweet Dallas, Lingard's and others' passion and commitments are and appreciate those.

Why do **** bags bring up Jim Cuck every time someone comments about Jobe's advanced age? Cuck is old too. Who gives a fck?
Because it's going to turn into a sh*t show with people saying he is only good because of his age. Jobe been dominating and been better than most of the players on the field even when he was an underclassmen at Columbus..

kinda like kelvin benjamin iirc. and if god forbid Jobe flipped it would get insane around here.

Advertisement
Another thing Brock, stop crying to the Mods..if you want it locked, message them. You look like an immature little kid crying to the teacher every time someone says a bad word in class.

Go get some money, go fvck a b*tch but quit mentioning me you lame mf
He was speaking the truth dude. Grow the f up. If you have an issue message the mods, don't be a whiny little constantly.

We just had the same f_cking thread about jobe that was full of idiotic posters bashing the kid that is committed to the u. I'm wrong for saying this will only end up like that? It has already started... y'all got life and reality f_cked up

Whatever you say Dannyboycane Jr.

That's a lot of hype the young man is spouting off, he better be ready to back that **** up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Just another dude bringing up the GOAT without knowing what he's talking about.

And par for the course the white knight crowd comes swooping in because they are worried some ******* message board comments might be the straw that cause a decommitment.

Advertisement

Go get some money, go fvck a b*tch but quit mentioning me you lame mf

You are single-handedly the biggest psussy btich on the internet

Kudos...I'm sure it took a lot of effort to achieve that accomplishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back