Jobe's new IG name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Wonder if this Josh Jobe thread turns into a total **** show like the last one? Perhaps I'm asking a rhetorical question. Let the name calling begin!

Kiddie games.

Dude is trying to spark the masses and get recruitniks in a frenzy, imho.

Gator background one week; Sean Taylor name change the next.

GMAFB. This dude is going on 20 soon, no?

No, is about to turn 19 in the next month or so. Only 3-4 months older than James cook

Will be well over 20 when he graduates high school
Who cares, go luck at the age of players incoming in the sec(bama) this happens on the regular and regardless they dominate

Wait, what?

Who cares? Apparently, you do. Remember this? - "No, is about to turn 19 in the next month or so. Only 3-4 months older than..." That was you.

By the way, I was just stating a fact. His actual age as a senior when he graduates. Never said that was good, bad or indifferent. It's just a fact.

This is what it looks like when you're really commited. Someone send this to the ****

image.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mods lock the thread, you already know this is only going to result in a thread on here bashing jobe...

Mods lock the thread, you already know this is only going to result in a thread on here bashing jobe...

Do you have a crush on jobe or something? Why are you always defending him for? also stop bringing up Jimmy Cuck, we're not recruiting him and he's not a cane.

Advertisement
Another thing Brock, stop crying to the Mods..if you want it locked, message them. You look like an immature little kid crying to the teacher every time someone says a bad word in class.

Another thing Brock, stop crying to the Mods..if you want it locked, message them. You look like an immature little kid crying to the teacher every time someone says a bad word in class.

Go get some money, go fvck a b*tch but quit mentioning me you lame mf

Tuff guy broke is back...listen, this is a message board, we have discussions on players that are commited to,us or that we're recruiting. Stop asking for threads to be locked when you disagree with the content. Im giving you friendly advice. You look like a bytch when you do that.

Advertisement

He was speaking the truth dude. Grow the f up. If you have an issue message the mods, don't be a whiny little baby constantly.

Tuff guy broke is back...listen, this is a message board, we have discussions on players that are commited to,us or that we're recruiting. Stop asking for threads to be locked when you disagree with the content. Im giving you friendly advice. You look like a bytch when you do that.

Stfu and stop mentioning me. I bet you can't wait until I post... **** homie quit following me

He was speaking the truth dude. Grow the f up. If you have an issue message the mods, don't be a whiny little constantly.

We just had the same f_cking thread about jobe that was full of idiotic posters bashing the kid that is committed to the u. I'm wrong for saying this will only end up like that? It has already started... y'all got life and reality f_cked up

Last edited:
Advertisement

Stfu and stop mentioning me. I bet you can't wait until I post... **** homie quit following me

No actually, I don't have a vendetta against you..you're just annoying AF and it's a shame you don't see it. People get fed up..

Internet-Tough-Guys-550x439.jpg

No actually, I don't have a vendetta against you..you're just annoying AF and it's a shame you don't see it. People get fed up..

Like I give af, I don't care. It's infuriating to me the way some of you all talk about our commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back