Jobe's new IG name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Grown men acting like children, calling each other names.....classic.

somebody this guys age needs to say something about the sean taylor gator ****, don't phucking troll with sean taylors name thats crossing the line

They should get rid of the message boards on this site. I'm suerounddd by idiots.

Advertisement
Serious question, has anyone called Jobe out?

Calls himself ST jr but has UF background? What's his reasoning if he's confronted?

This kid is a ******

a must get ******

I don't agree that he's a "must get". These diva types seem to end up locker room cancerous more often than the 'standard' recruit.

I've said it before, it only takes 1-2 cancers in the locker room to destroy a season. The examples are endless.

still one of the best players in the class and a sfla kid..............want. If hes good enough for saban and the rest of the SEC hes good enough to play here. I dont care if he turned to a tranny during his play here as long as he savages. If he comes here and sucks then he can be out

somebody this guys age needs to say something about the sean taylor gator ****, don't phucking troll with sean taylors name thats crossing the line

All these kids love ST26 they want to be him, let them chase there dreams

Serious question, has anyone called Jobe out?

Calls himself ST jr but has UF background? What's his reasoning if he's confronted?

Like on Twitter? I seriously hope nobody does that. Harassing recruiters = amateur hour. Maybe he lost a bet or something for that's why he has that up.

Advertisement
Sometimes you gotta deal with a recruits lil side show BS. I remember Deon sanders doing some silly stuff he even demanded they sell a poster of just him at all home games (lmao). You deal with it... it he becomes a game breaker coo if he sucks....its down the road.

Mods lock the thread, you already know this is only going to result in a thread on here bashing jobe...

I cant stand rats like you. Certified assness.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mods!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa idk what I do that ****es people off.

As for Jobe, I'm already considering him a non commit. He's retweeting too many Gaytor ****. Not a good sign. Pete's silence on this topic is very telling.

Last edited:
Broke Back Mountain strikes again. You belong in the creepy Bama section where they peep through recruits windows with the way you stalk some of these kids.

Advertisement
You can pick your invisible mic back up. Thank you for your spell checking. That will be your job from here on out, my personal spell checker. Jobe retweets everything. I wouldn't sweat that.

Last edited:

he can chase whatever he wants just don't call yourself Sean taylor Jr with a gator pic imo

Landon Collins favorite player is sean taylor and went to bama..............different time different kids u gotta adapt those thoughts. If he says Sean Taylor Jr so be it why get mad about it hes a cane for now.

Advertisement

he can chase whatever he wants just don't call yourself Sean taylor Jr with a gator pic imo

Landon Collins favorite player is sean taylor and went to bama..............different time different kids u gotta adapt those thoughts. If he says Sean Taylor Jr so be it why get mad about it hes a cane for now.

Agree. Threads over.

Jobe put up the uf pic and yall bring up his age every chance yall get to take away from what he do on the field smh buncha hoes

Landon collins also said Golden didn't recruit him so. I agree tho, It's too early to trip.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

Some of these guys think cause they a cane fan it makes them tough and they can play some roll on the net lol. Grown *** men crying about what some young cat does on twitter... who gives a dam..... then make fun of his age... spoiled *** dudes don't know what that kid been through... most of these non athletic dudes wouldn't make it to the first water break of a football practice.

But hey, I got 3 likes on a post today on canesinsight babe today was fantastic! (((((yawn)))))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back