Jobe tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
All you pussies need to calm down. Bama hasn’t even been up to Connecticut to see the kid and we’re there on the 7th.

All you pussies need to calm down. Bama hasn’t even been up to Connecticut to see the kid and we’re there on the 7th.
Tide db coach Derrick Ansley saw him a couple of days ago in Connecticut

Advertisement
Cmon guys you think the self proclaimed ST26JR going to leave us high and dry on signing day. Someone with that type of compassion would never!

I've been told that he loves Bama, they day he posted he was re-confirming his commitment to Miami he texted someone I know "I'm going to Bama".

It is what it is. We will see

Ah yes, it's fake insider season!!!

I'm not claiming to be an insider, a family friend of mine works with the youth leagues in Dade and had a relationship with some of the kids. And I saw him 3 weeks ago and he started talking about some of the DBs in our class (he's a Nole fan). He told me that story about Jobe, I asked him to give me a % and he said 60-40 Bama. He also said Tyson Campbell will be a cane (no surprise because that a lot of what's being said on this board), and he said Freirson is the real dog of the group. He also has come on a few visits with these kids and said he was real impressed with the staff and he said Banda is the ****.

Not an insider but he warned me about Jobe so I'm just expecting the worst and hoping for the best.

If this guy ends up de-committing at the last second he would have done us really dirty. Hopefully the staff has a backup plan in place.

If it was ever a year to miss a DB it would be this one. If we can land the 2 from AH we won’t miss a beat

Advertisement
This kid is so ******* annoying. Seems like we have this conversation too often.

If this guy ends up de-committing at the last second he would have done us really dirty. Hopefully the staff has a backup plan in place.

They do, it’s keidron Smith from Oxbridge.

Advertisement
I've been told that he loves Bama, they day he posted he was re-confirming his commitment to Miami he texted someone I know "I'm going to Bama".

It is what it is. We will see

Ah yes, it's fake insider season!!!

I'm not claiming to be an insider, a family friend of mine works with the youth leagues in Dade and had a relationship with some of the kids. And I saw him 3 weeks ago and he started talking about some of the DBs in our class (he's a Nole fan). He told me that story about Jobe, I asked him to give me a % and he said 60-40 Bama. He also said Tyson Campbell will be a cane (no surprise because that a lot of what's being said on this board), and he said Freirson is the real dog of the group. He also has come on a few visits with these kids and said he was real impressed with the staff and he said Banda is the ****.

Not an insider but he warned me about Jobe so I'm just expecting the worst and hoping for the best.

I believe this 100% jobe been fcking Arlie a long time. We need to grab another Top db why we can

Where’d you hear that?

https://247sports.com/college/alaba...-on-the-road-for-the-Alabama-staff-111486990I
They saw him on Last Wednesday
Defensive backs coach Derrick Ansley saw four-star corners Nadab Joseph and Josh Jobe. Joseph is set to make a decision seemingly at any day now with the Tide trending over Georgia and over his former commitment, LSU. A late visit to Baton Rouge may happen. Alabama has been working to flip Jobe from Miami for over a year. It will get its crack at him back on campus Dec.

Advertisement

Where’d you hear that?

https://247sports.com/college/alaba...-on-the-road-for-the-Alabama-staff-111486990I
They say him on Last Wednesday
Defensive backs coach Derrick Ansley saw four-star corners Nadab Joseph and Josh Jobe. Joseph is set to make a decision seemingly at any day now with the Tide trending over Georgia and over his former commitment, LSU. A late visit to Baton Rouge may happen. Alabama has been working to flip Jobe from Miami for over a year. It will get its crack at him back on campus Dec.

It says it’s been removed from 247

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where’d you hear that?

They say him on Last Wednesday

It says it’s been removed from 247

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I messed up the link when posting it
This work?
https://247sports.com/Bolt/Alabama-...-On-The-Road-For-The-Alabama-Staff--111486990

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back