Jobe tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
tenor (1).jpg

Capture+_2017-12-09-11-22-30.jpg
Capture+_2017-12-09-11-22-50.jpg

Where you at [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION]? Get in here dude.

Advertisement
Lmao.....well this thread is a Brock discussion now. I guess that's less pathetic than a guy who's not coming here discussion.

[MENTION=19150]Pickle Richt[/MENTION] did I hurt your sensitive feelings so bad that you needed to neg my last two posts? Do you want me to send you a bear so you can show me where I hurt you? You’re another one that needs to post less.

Not taking sides here but that cracked me up.
LOL.

LOL, I'm glad you finally heard that joke. I enjoyed it the first time I heard it too.

[MENTION=19150]Pickle Richt[/MENTION] did I hurt your sensitive feelings so bad that you needed to neg my last two posts? Do you want me to send you a bear so you can show me where I hurt you? You’re another one that needs to post less.

LOL.

LOL, I'm glad you finally heard that joke. I enjoyed it the first time I heard it too.

I'm slow that way.
Hopefully I will get caught it up as soon as I move away from this dial-up modem and Pentium 1.

Advertisement

LOL.

I'm slow that way.
Hopefully I will get caught it up as soon as I move away from this dial-up modem and Pentium 1.

What until you hear about AOL Instant Messenger. It's a game changer.

Mods please I ask you to make it stop
[MENTION=1]Andrew[/MENTION]

Stand hard in the paint or go sit on the bench.

If you think a few posters voicing their opinions of Jobe is the reason he's going to Bama, I have beach front property in Alaska to sell you.

You do realize Alaska is basically a giant *** peninsula right?

To quote Loyd Christmas: “so you’re saying there’s a chance”.

Lol jkjk

I think he meant Arizona.

I can see that...they both start and end with the letter "A"......

Sure!!!

If you want to understand institutional racism, read the title of the article again. Amazing.

I'm sorry, but that's not institutional racism. Its racism for sure, but plz stop throwing that word around like you know what it means.

If an organization (Montgomery advertiser) advocates for negative treatment through written word, of certain races, then that is institutional racism to me. Doesn’t have to be a governmental entity for racism to be institutional, though one can argue that media can be governmental.

Apologies if detailed thread, can all agree they are blatantly racist.

Accidental neg...apologies. While I don't agree that its institutional racism. It is no doubt blatant racist behavior...its disgusting and it should never be tolerated.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back