Jobe tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

If you want to understand institutional racism, read the title of the article again. Amazing.

I'm sorry, but that's not institutional racism. Its racism for sure, but plz stop throwing that word around like you know what it means.

If an organization (Montgomery advertiser) advocates for negative treatment through written word, of certain races, then that is institutional racism to me. Doesn’t have to be a governmental entity for racism to be institutional, though one can argue that media can be governmental.

Apologies if detailed thread, can all agree they are blatantly racist.

Technically, I suppose it can be institutional in a very limited sense within that particular organization, like the KKK, or even Nation of Islam. But in the broader sense IR typically means local, state, or federal government agencies which have power to legislate and make laws that are racially biased.

Too bad all the old Jobe / [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] threads I went through are locked. Some great foresight by some as to this dude and Bama was in the picture then. And they were locked on instruction...

View attachment 56024

Too bad there's a snitch constantly roaming every thread

go on....

View attachment 56025
View attachment 56026
View attachment 56027
View attachment 56028
View attachment 56029

Mods should unlock these threads from March.

I'm in tears lmao

Moar!

Capture+_2017-12-09-11-41-25.jpg

Capture+_2017-12-09-11-42-00.jpg

Capture+_2017-12-09-11-44-10.jpg

Capture+_2017-12-09-11-45-58.jpg

Capture+_2017-12-09-11-47-22.jpg

Capture+_2017-12-09-11-49-15.jpg

Advertisement
Ive gotta say im really fucin impressed with [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION]. Every time we thought jobe was a cane lock and petey said he was tweed said he still thinks he will go to baga. Tweed also called many other things recruiting related.

Stop hating on pete guys he is just hearing this **** from his sources so u don't got to blame jobes IQ on pete.

Tweed=Plug

Jobe will be good at bama but imo he has peaked already so he will be like a solid starter all the way through and like a 5th round pick. He will have all the talent but will never put it together like byrd****

No matter where ty and pat go I will respect them though. They have handled their recruitment so maturely! Never committed anywhere, looked around and I think that they will make the best decision for themselves. If ty chooses uga or if pat chooses lsu I wont even mind because they have my respect by the way they handled their recruitment just like lingard. Jeudy was like that to all of u haters. He was humble and made a decision for himself and his family. Never trolled anyone and if we had richt instead of golden 3 years earlier Im sure we would have landed him.

If jobe ends up picking miami i will still have zero respect for him and unless he changes his character immediately, he will be a bust.

GO CANES!!!

Ive gotta say im really fucin impressed with [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION]. Every time we thought jobe was a cane lock and petey said he was tweed said he still thinks he will go to baga. Tweed also called many other things recruiting related.

Stop hating on pete guys he is just hearing this **** from his sources so u don't got to blame jobes IQ on pete.

Tweed=Plug

Jobe will be good at bama but imo he has peaked already so he will be like a solid starter all the way through and like a 5th round pick. He will have all the talent but will never put it together like byrd****

No matter where ty and pat go I will respect them though. They have handled their recruitment so maturely! Never committed anywhere, looked around and I think that they will make the best decision for themselves. If ty chooses uga or if pat chooses lsu I wont even mind because they have my respect by the way they handled their recruitment just like lingard. Jeudy was like that to all of u haters. He was humble and made a decision for himself and his family. Never trolled anyone and if we had richt instead of golden 3 years earlier Im sure we would have landed him.

If jobe ends up picking miami i will still have zero respect for him and unless he changes his character immediately, he will be a bust.

GO CANES!!!

Tweedinsight.com

Advertisement
Not sure if sarcasm or retardation but Jobes feed still looks like a Bama fan page

Guy said his Instagram page. Which only has four posts lol idk if he took down anything Bama or not.

Still got the Saban pic up, Nadab Joseph’s Twitter commit, and an edit for Alabama up.

You don't know what the difference is between twitter and instagram lol

Or I was informing you guys what was still on his Twitter page dumb****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I just looked at this kids twitter page. It’s all Bama posts and Bama retweets. Didn’t see one Miami reference on there. Do people on this site really think he is coming here? I’d say he’s making his decision pretty clear.

Advertisement
Not sure if sarcasm or retardation but Jobes feed still looks like a Bama fan page

Guy said his Instagram page. Which only has four posts lol idk if he took down anything Bama or not.

Still got the Saban pic up, Nadab Joseph’s Twitter commit, and an edit for Alabama up.

Or I was informing you guys what was still on his Twitter page dumbass

Nobody was questioning that. Don't quote tweet something when your post is unrelated. Makes you seem desperate for attention

I just looked at this kids twitter page. It’s all Bama posts and Bama retweets. Didn’t see one Miami reference on there. Do people on this site really think he is coming here? I’d say he’s making his decision pretty clear.
[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] still thinks it doesn’t mean anything thay he is visiting Alabama next weekend instead of Miami when every other commit is visiting.

Or I was informing you guys what was still on his Twitter page dumbass

Nobody was questioning that. Don't quote tweet something when your post is unrelated. Makes you seem desperate for attention

****face, how about you go back to lurking this page and show respect to guys like me that have a rep around here.

We were talking about social media right? Last time I checked Twitter is social media.

Last edited:
Advertisement
[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] still thinks it doesn’t mean anything thay he is visiting Alabama next weekend instead of Miami when every other commit is visiting.

Wild. This dude isn’t coming to Miami. He’s obviously obsessed with everything Bama. Let’s move on.

[MENTION=19150]Pickle Richt[/MENTION] did I hurt your sensitive feelings so bad that you needed to neg my last two posts? Do you want me to send you a bear so you can show me where I hurt you? You’re another one that needs to post less.

[MENTION=19150]Pickle Richt[/MENTION] did I hurt your sensitive feelings that you’ve negged my last two posts? Do you want me to send you a bear so you can show me where I hurt you? You’re another one that needs to post less.

Lol, you are so in your feelings, butthurt and desperate for attention. I need to put this ****** on ignore. Yall other mf'ers need to show this man respect for his reputation. LOL. Ghey. IDK who's more desperate for attention, you or Jobe.

Alright Petey boy, ya got us. At least throw us a "Stay Tuned."

Stay tuned, Jobe is not calling him the kid is an airhead.

Jobe: “tune in to deeezzz nutz”

I don't like ***** people never have. Letting a kid disrespect our coaches is not alright. He is a punk *** kid even if he does pick Miami. My father would have beaten me into tomorrow if I acted like this punk. I think this kid is a cancer, no way I'd want him on my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back