Jobe tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods please I ask you to make it stop
[MENTION=1]Andrew[/MENTION]

Stand hard in the paint or go sit on the bench.

If you think a few posters voicing their opinions of Jobe is the reason he's going to Bama, I have beach front property in Alaska to sell you.

You do realize Alaska is basically a giant *** peninsula right?

To quote Loyd Christmas: “so you’re saying there’s a chance”.

Lol jkjk

Hardy anyone gets that joke right for some odd reason. Same with the bridge. Painful to watch.

Advertisement
I’ve never seen the board so upset where everyone starts taking Pete out.

Happens every year one of these diva commits or silents come off hinged people get so ****ed they want blood even if its Pete's that gets spilled.

Literally Anthony McFarland last year lol

Two completely different situations. Jobes is worse. McFarland never publicly committed, never said he was committed, never tweeted Miami **** all day.. Jose and reaffirmed his commitment by saying he was 1000% commmitted. Jones situation is like Byrd’s.

Not the point of the previous post. People act like Pete can control these recruits and when it goes left and **** hits the fans posters turn on him like he was trolling them with said recruit. But these will be the same dude acting thirsty for the work and new info on recruits.

Reports are back from Banda's visit with Jobe. Jobe said he hadn't made a final decision. Banda told Jobe to "Make sure your happy." Jobe told Banda bags make him happy. Jobe then asked Banda if Hartley was coming.

Banda noticed a new Mercedes parked out front with a big red Christmas bow and Alabama tags. Banda asked where the Mercedes came from and Jobe said Saben ... err Santa. Banda asked what Jobe was getting his family for Christmas; Jobe said the fam all getting a new Mercedes.

When Banda was leaving Jobe asked Banda to tell Pete when he said "soon" he meant someday or never.

Last edited:

Happens every year one of these diva commits or silents come off hinged people get so ****ed they want blood even if its Pete's that gets spilled.

No, this doesn't happen every year. Every year the board has one freakout sesh but the anger is directed at the kid or coaches, not Pete.

Advertisement

If you want to understand institutional racism, read the title of the article again. Amazing.

I'm sorry, but that's not institutional racism. Its racism for sure, but plz stop throwing that word around like you know what it means.

This is correct. It's not institutional racism, this is open in your face traditional racism. Not surprising in Bama.

No, this doesn't happen every year. Every year the board has one freakout sesh but the anger is directed at the kid or coaches, not Pete.

You may have missed the post in the Whoopi thread. Pete use to sling out percentages on recruits and has yearly reduced his level of details when regarding recruits. People have routinely had slick comments to feed Pete for being the messenger.

This comes down to Pete throwing shade at a lot of people that tried to tell him this kid was a flake.Pete was adamant that the kid was coming and tried to make guys look like didn’t know what they were talking about that he had the inside scoop because he was Pete and they had no clue what they were talking about.

In the end Pete got duped by this kid just like a lot of other people did but it turns out there were people on the site that had him pegged from jump street.

THAT’S why this is more towards Pete this time...jmo

Advertisement

This comes down to Pete throwing shade at a lot of people that tried to tell him this kid was a flake.Pete was adamant that the kid was coming and tried to make guys look like didn’t know what they were talking about that he had the inside scoop because he was Pete and they had no clue what they were talking about.

In the end Pete got duped by this kid just like a lot of other people did but it turns out there were people on the site that had him pegged from jump street.

These kids lie to Pete sometimes u just gotta be able to read them to see whos keepin it real and who isnt, oit could be that or the kid was telling the truth at that particular time and a bag changed his mind.

It also shows that some people here know these kids better than other people, hes a loss I dont know who u replace him with because I dont like that Smith kid hes not explosive to me. Samuel u take regardless if Jobe came or not hes the best cover guy on my board if I had one. Me I wouldnt even replace Jobe I would wait for next cycle because theres no guy good or as good as him, if there is hes going to bama as well Nadab Joseph

Last edited:
Advertisement
Too bad all the old Jobe / [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] threads I went through are locked. Some great foresight by some as to this dude and Bama was in the picture then. And they were locked on instruction...

Capture+_2017-12-09-11-01-42.jpg

Pete all ready with his yellow notepad and favorite pen when Jobe pushes out a long bassy one and hangs up

Advertisement

I like Pete and all the work he does. He gets a lot of flak for his predictions, especially on the flaky ones like McFarland last year.

My one issue was that certain posters like myself called Jobe out from the beginning of the Spring when it was mentioned Bama was always going to be in the mix. When he "shut down his recruitment" I was met with a barrage of negs after I said that his recruitment is nowhere near over. Add onto the fact that he was posting all this Bama crap while up in Connecticut while his home town was about to get ravaged by the strongest hurricane ever recorded, you had certain posters white knighting the kid saying he was enjoying his recruitment.

Then you have his 7-on-7 coach coming onto the podcast saying that Jobe (he didn't mention him specifically) was wondering why fans were questioning his commitment and was sure that he'd be signing with Miami. Now he goes out on twitter blasting people because we don't know a players' life and what they have to go through.

But yeah, Pete refused to look at the actions and focused on the word of a flaky recruit. He's as experienced of a veteran as there is, but made a rookie mistake this one time.

Jobe's not coming here, and again, I don't fault the staff for this one. They did everything right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back