Jobe tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jobe is a pre maddonna.. With that being said he likes the attention and playing those games.. but he will be a cane don't fall for his tweets and little games

Advertisement
Can't worry about this kid, either he is with us or he is going to bama. We're good!!!

Jobe has been looking for a way out for months so he could sign with bammer.

There's an easy way out. Open your mouth and say you're going somewhere else. Why play games, just go to Bama if you wanna go to Bama. Why stay committed and put your hometown team in a bad position because you wanna play fvck fvck games?

peer pressure to stay committed from our other verbals, is the only reason Jobe hasn't flipped yet. us getting blown out on a huge stage is the excuse Jobe was looking for.

Kid has been talking Bama in the background for months. Said so directly to my kid a while ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Jobe has been looking for a way out for months so he could sign with bammer.

There's an easy way out. Open your mouth and say you're going somewhere else. Why play games, just go to Bama if you wanna go to Bama. Why stay committed and put your hometown team in a bad position because you wanna play fvck fvck games?

peer pressure to stay committed from our other verbals, is the only reason Jobe hasn't flipped yet. us getting blown out on a huge stage is the excuse Jobe was looking for.

Let's say we play Bama in the Orange Bowl and we somehow wax them. Badly. For argument's sake, let's say the score is 100 - 0.

Bet he'd still be playing the games.

Last edited:
Hopefully, it is just noise and he sticks, but I won't be surprised either way.

Advertisement
Hope he sticks we need as much talent in secondary as we can get

I don’t know why this MAN does this. I mean if you weren’t committed I guess I get it. But if youre committed wtf? Maybe some of you younger cats can educate me on this. Do bama or Clemson recruits pull this ishh? Or is it just us.

Don't you guys understand he seen his team get waxed on national television so all his boys telling him you sure miami is the place to be or is it bama but he wants miami thats why he's saying doing the best for his family he knows its a tough decision but it's best to be at Miami no matter what his boys are telling him

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Bama got waxed by Auburn last week. Don't let the score fool you.

Advertisement
sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.png

Not a fan of primadonnas. In this case, I don't want Miami being left at the altar late.

People acting like we dont need him.

Did you not watch the game last night?

Advertisement
Jobe is a pre maddonna.. With that being said he likes the attention and playing those games.. but he will be a cane don't fall for his tweets and little games

could of been the next sean taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back