Jobe tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look if he doesn’t want in then bye we don’t have time for this BS.
Move on and go get another DB.

I just don't understand the behavior. If you always wanted to go to bama be a man and just do it.
Why the games? Just a man and handle yourself like a man.

Advertisement
It's well established he likes to rile people up and troll. I still think he's coming, and am excited to have him in the class. Also excited that we're still pursuing Campbell and Surtain...

I don't get the purpose of staying committed to a school when you are 50/50 or more leaning towards another. Just don't get it.

Advertisement
What happened to “shutting it down??” Is shutting it down the new side chick is the main chick??

Look if he doesn’t want in then bye we don’t have time for this BS.
Move on and go get another DB.

I just don't understand the behavior. If you always wanted to go to bama be a man and just do it.
Why the games? Just a man and handle yourself like a man.
I’m with you. I thought awhile back when he went up north he was just doing this crap for attention but it’s old man Just decommit and leave.
So we can move on and get someone else.
If he doesn’t sign in December then we will know and we should move on

He’s gone, it is what it is. I think Derrick Smith is gonna be a serious & I mean serious player in due time.

Advertisement
D Smith and A Carter are no joke. But again we need Jobe to stack chips and lock down sofla

Cane. He's been committed for 2 years and wants some love. He's away from home and lonely.

Don't be shook and soft. These aren't the Golden years.

I personally hope the kid comes to Miami but he is a committed player carrying on like an uncommitted player. He has seen first hand that the program is trending in the right direction but still playing the game. I wouldn't be upset if the coaching staff told him to stop his **** or they'll move on. Idk about y'all but I like what we have in Amari Carter and Derrick Smith is a baller. If we keep all our other DBs and add Tyson Campbell I think we would be ok regardless

Cane. He's been committed for 2 years and wants some love. He's away from home and lonely.

Don't be shook and soft. These aren't the Golden years.

Hendo ring a bell? Fack this crap, sign or go to Bama, quit with the cryptic tweets. Lame **** ****.

Advertisement
I think he's heading to Bama, and the crazy part is as well as they've recruited, there's actually an opportunity for early PT next year in their secondary. Oh well. Hope he proves me wrong and stays home.

Advertisement
I personally hope the kid comes to Miami but he is a committed player carrying on like an uncommitted player. He has seen first hand that the program is trending in the right direction but still playing the game. I wouldn't be upset if the coaching staff told him to stop his **** or they'll move on. Idk about y'all but I like what we have in Amari Carter and Derrick Smith is a baller. If we keep all our other DBs and add Tyson Campbell I think we would be ok regardless

I'm about done with Jobe. You're 20 years old and you're still pulling kids games. I like the rest of the DB prospects that we're bringing in. Tyson Campbell basically is the cherry on top and solidifies our DB depth. The thing is, we need to stack chips. I like Smith and Carter, but we need more players as evident by the ACC title game against Clemson. I hope the staff has a backup plan on bringing in another player - because I haven't been sold on Jobe coming to Miami since April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back