Jobe tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Cane. He's been committed for 2 years and wants some love. He's away from home and lonely.

Don't be shook and soft. These aren't the Golden years.

Yea I see he chose all that Bama gear to keep all warm and fuzzy instead of Cane gear.....

What is the deal with Columbus kids trolling UM after being committed there forever?

Advertisement
24163440.gif

Advertisement
Don’t get me wrong, I want Jobe in this class, but I think we put way too much focus on these shiny skill position players. The Clemson game last night proves that it starts and ends with QB play and the trenches. We need to start looking like them on both sides of the line of scrimmage.

Because of where we’re located, we’re never going to lose games because we are short on talent at RB, WR and DB.

Don’t get me wrong, I want Jobe in this class, but I think we put way too much focus on these shiny skill position players. The Clemson game last night proves that it starts and ends with QB play and the trenches. We need to start looking like them on both sides of the line of scrimmage.

Because of where we’re located, we’re never going to lose games because we are short on talent at RB, WR and DB.

Bryant is going 14/14 to start the game if our secondary is filled with talents like Jobe though, agree on premium emphasis on the trenches though.

I think he's going to sign, I just wish he would cut the ****.

There's no reason for him to be playing games this late in the process, but that's just who he is.

Whether he signs or not, I hope people don't lose sight of how deep this DB haul will be in this class, literally the best we've had in the last 15 years.

I don't get the purpose of staying committed to a school when you are 50/50 or more leaning towards another. Just don't get it.

Just my opinion but I think it's because he's insecure. He needs the attention to pump up his fragile ego. He also doesn't want to quit the group of guys in Surge18 unless he has another group of guys to replace them.

It's like a chick who doesn't want to cut loose from her boyfriend unless she's got another waiting in the wings. [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] got band for going off on Jobe but his underlying concerns are proving to be right.

Advertisement
Asante Saumel Jr. is a ****ing dog. I wish we would turn the heat up there. Im kind of blazed were we recruiting self proclaimed ST26JR as CB S or hybrid?

i want asante too .. think we need more players with his attitude..

Advertisement
Sabans gonna retire during Jobe's tenure in college. Surprised that hasn't been discussed.

Getting your *** beat right before bag season isn’t a good look

Bama got that a$$ beat right before bag season too
38-3 is a little different.

Bottom line is we need to start getting these types of kids and stop saying we'll be alright without them. The talent gap last night was noticeable and if it's going to change it starts by getting plan A guys like Jobe and not settling for plan B.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Getting your *** beat right before bag season isn’t a good look

Bama got that a$$ beat right before bag season too
38-3 is a little different.

Bottom line is we need to start getting these types of kids and stop saying we'll be alright without them. The talent gap last night was noticeable and if it's going to change it starts by getting plan A guys like Jobe and not settling for plan B.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Calm down. Almost every kid in the class is a Plan A kid with offers from everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back