Jobe tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's his right to go to Bama, but why play the games? Other than pure immaturity, I don't get it. If you ain't coming or don't want to, then just leave already. It's not like UM did him dirty or anything.

Advertisement
Jobe was never coming here. Y’all must be new to crootin

It's his right to go to Bama, but why play the games? Other than pure immaturity, I don't get it. If you ain't coming or don't want to, then just leave already. It's not like UM did him dirty or anything.

He is an attention ***** that yearns for attention. On top of that maybe he's a Bama mole. Who the **** knows with this cat.

Last edited:
Do we really need jobe? The kid is 20 years old he might be maxed out sofla got plenty of talented safties if he flips the staff needs to just be done with him.

Advertisement
Jobe has been looking for a way out for months so he could sign with bammer.

He is an attention ***** that yurns for attention. Worse then most chicks I know.

Is it true his chick dumped him for Kaindoh from FSU? If true, I can see it. Dude is turning into CJ Henderson pt. 2.

Hard to believe Bandy was their teammate.

I don't know what's worse , this 19 year old attention ***** or his little groupies that start threads bi weekly. I'm at the point I can care less, it's a super loaded db class. F him.

Jobe was never coming here. Y’all must be new to crootin

We have the gheyest fanbase. It's like you don't want him to commit here. The dude has been verbally committed to Miami, is from Miami, and has flown down from CT for visits. Why tf wouldn't we think he was not going to sign? Because you're shook?

Advertisement

There's an easy way out. Open your mouth and say you're going somewhere else. Why play games, just go to Bama if you wanna go to Bama. Why stay committed and put your hometown team in a bad position because you wanna play fvck fvck games?

Asante Saumel Jr. is a ******* dog. I wish we would turn the heat up there. Im kind of blazed were we recruiting self proclaimed ST26JR as CB S or hybrid?

Advertisement

He doesn't need a way out. He's in Connecticut. He doesn't owe UM a **** thing. The only reason to stick around this long knowing you're not coming is to humiliate the school you're committed to. He can clear it any time. No one would be surprised.

He is an attention ***** that yurns for attention. Worse then most chicks I know.

Is it true his chick dumped him for Kaindoh from FSU? If true, I can see it. Dude is turning into CJ Henderson pt. 2.

Hard to believe Bandy was their teammate.

If true he should really want to kick FSU's *** yearly. Who knows what motivates this dude besides twitter and instagram likes though.

Don't think he comes here, but can we please stop with these threads? All it does is get people fired up. Jobe is dumb if he doesn't come here because he would be a day 1 starter, unlike Bama. We'll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Do we really need jobe? The kid is 20 years old he might be maxed out sofla got plenty of talented safties if he flips the staff needs to just be done with him.

What we need is linemen!

He doesn't need a way out. He's in Connecticut. He doesn't owe UM a **** thing. The only reason to stick around this long knowing you're not coming is to humiliate the school you're committed to. He can clear it any time. No one would be surprised.

this^. Love to see him here but if you know you are not going to UM than why be a **** to your hometown school and play these games.

Don't you guys understand he seen his team get waxed on national television so all his boys telling him you sure miami is the place to be or is it bama but he wants miami thats why he's saying doing the best for his family he knows its a tough decision but it's best to be at Miami no matter what his boys are telling him

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back