Jobe possible decommitment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Take a knee, 23. It's a bad look. You're guessing based on nothing. Just stop.

He just keeps doubling down...

50/50 with Michigan? we have the dumbest fan base. yeah, Michigan picked his prep school. lol.

Lol. Why is it dumb to think, he's heavily considering Michigan.

Because, other than you saying it, there's no reason to think he is?

So what reason do I have to think he's not considering Michigan?
Because you draw from **** sources who make unsubstantiated claims while ignoring an insider like Peter who has spoken personally with Jobe and who has stated on this very thread that the Michigan crystal ball is clickbait. The fact that you claim to know nothing, but insist on stating that Jobe is wavering on his commitment even though there is no proof, you must either be retarded, hopelessly arrogan, or intellectually dishonest.

Advertisement
how do you know this? the first time michigan and jobe have been linked is by that blogger.

you have no clue that hes even c considering them or anyone else at this point. from what we know, hes locked in right now.

Bro, he said in an interview he's considering Michigan, he said "I don't how Miami fans would react, but I have to do what's best for me" He'll be close to Michigan so they'll be able to go to most his games, and see him in person more. I'm not saying he's flipping for sure, I just think it will be a fight to keep him.

So you know nothing ?

Correct. I am no insider.

Watch yourself or Inday will make you an OUTSIDER real quick...

Lmao I'll say one more time I know for a fact Michigan is involved with him going to that Prep school. Y'all don't wanna believe me just cuz I never post. Lol. If he leaves he leaves. Staff has done everything they can.

Lmao I'll say one more time I know for a fact Michigan is involved with him going to that Prep school. Y'all don't wanna believe me just cuz I never post. Lol. If he leaves he leaves. Staff has done everything they can.

Do you have connects with Jobe, with a past coach of his, with Michigan or with the prep school?

50/50 with Michigan? we have the dumbest fan base. yeah, Michigan picked his prep school. lol.

Good point, we'll just assume he's considering everybody until he specifically says he isn't.

Advertisement

Good point, we'll just assume he's considering everybody until he specifically says he isn't.

He just got offered by dancing with the stars. He gone.

you have no clue that hes even c considering them or anyone else at this point. from what we know, hes locked in right now.

Bro, he said in an interview he's considering Michigan, he said "I don't how Miami fans would react, but I have to do what's best for me" He'll be close to Michigan so they'll be able to go to most his games, and see him in person more. I'm not saying he's flipping for sure, I just think it will be a fight to keep him.

So you know nothing ?

Lol and who's going to make me a "outsider" the All Mighty KW?

Advertisement

Because you draw from **** sources who make unsubstantiated claims while ignoring an insider like Peter who has spoken personally with Jobe and who has stated on this very thread that the Michigan crystal ball is clickbait. The fact that you claim to know nothing, but insist on stating that Jobe is wavering on his commitment even though there is no proof, you must either be retarded, hopelessly arrogan, or intellectually dishonest.

Lol ok. Back to the topic, I think he's considering Michigan, I think it will be a fight to keep him, we have a better staff than in the past so we'll see.

R

So you know nothing ?

Lol and who's going to make me a "outsider" the All Mighty KW?

Can you read....I guess that's not one of your skills .......Inday is a mod....children

Can somebody post or provide cliff notes on the latest VIP note Ivins posted on Jobe?

Advertisement
Can somebody post or provide cliff notes on the latest VIP note Ivins posted on Jobe?

Miami is still confident that he sticks, despite recent "report" he was opening his recruitment. Typical ivins crap, very pointless article

Who cares. This will be a circus until he signs with someone. He just posted a photo on twitter on him on the cover of ESPN with Alabama stuff and an elephant. Frierson replied nope. Only reason I saw it is cause one of coaches liked Friersons tweet. Twitter has created even more of a circus for recruiting. No reason to really follow all the day to day stuff as these kids are caught up in social media these days.

Basically it's what Pete already told all of us. Nothing to look at here. Ivins just a couple days late

Miami is still confident that he sticks, despite recent "report" he was opening his recruitment. Typical ivins crap, very pointless article

It isn't pointless to 247 members. He pretty much said the same thing Pete said. Everyone doesn't utilize the same websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back