Jobe possible decommitment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'll put it this way, I'm more confident we will sign Tyson Campbell than Josh Jobe.

I'll put it this way, I'm more confident we will sign Tyson Campbell than Josh Jobe.

and you know jobe? talked to him? asked him yourself or just hearing things from random bloggers on other sites who dont have a relationship w him?

Advertisement
50/50 with Michigan? we have the dumbest fan base. yeah, Michigan picked his prep school. lol.

Lol. Why is it dumb to think, he's heavily considering Michigan.

how do you know this? the first time michigan and jobe have been linked is by that blogger.

you have no clue that hes even c considering them or anyone else at this point. from what we know, hes locked in right now.

Bro, he said in an interview he's considering Michigan, he said "I don't how Miami fans would react, but I have to do what's best for me" He'll be close to Michigan so they'll be able to go to most his games, and see him in person more. I'm not saying he's flipping for sure, I just think it will be a fight to keep him.

and you know jobe? talked to him? asked him yourself or just hearing things from random bloggers on other sites who dont have a relationship w him?

No I don't know him, I've never spoken to him. But if you read enough pieces to a story you can kind of put it together.

50/50 with Michigan? we have the dumbest fan base. yeah, Michigan picked his prep school. lol.

how do you know this? the first time michigan and jobe have been linked is by that blogger.

you have no clue that hes even c considering them or anyone else at this point. from what we know, hes locked in right now.

Bro, he said in an interview he's considering Michigan, he said "I don't how Miami fans would react, but I have to do what's best for me" He'll be close to Michigan so they'll be able to go to most his games, and see him in person more. I'm not saying he's flipping for sure, I just think it will be a fight to keep him.

So you know nothing ?

Advertisement

Michigan is no closer to Connecticut by plane than it is to Miami. Very minimal difference if any.

Jobe not flipping anywhere just wait until he's stuck in Connecticut and there's 2 feet of snow lol he's gone miss Miami like no other.

miami coaches helped pick out the schools hes at now and that interview was sooo clipped and edited, the real story never came out. pete responded to it on twitter and said nothing to see here and esp nothing concerning michigan. stop following canes warning lol

Advertisement

So you know nothing ?

Correct. I am no insider.

Advertisement

So you know nothing ?

Correct. I am no insider.

tumblr_inline_o1opy0MBZn1sg9m04_500.gif

And that means he's heavily considering Michigan?

No I don't know him, I've never spoken to him. But if you read enough pieces to a story you can kind of put it together.

Or you can kind of get the story wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back