Jobe possible decommitment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
So...is he decommitting? recommitting? Not sure about the slippers? or what?...think I missed the proverbial diamond in the rough comment buried amongst all the Büllshït in this thread. :monkey-serious:

Jobe loves attention. That's not necessarily a bad thing for a CB because there's going to be a ton of focus on him on the field.

This dude clearly thrives on people discussing his every move. We'll see over time if he's a "me" guy, who takes the attention whoring to an unhealthy level like a ***** Bryant type, or if he's just a guy who loves being in the spotlight but knows when to turn the ego down a little.

Loves the attention? That's an understatement. I've never seen this type of attention whoring turn out well for us...have you? Maybe I'm missing something here?

Jobe loves attention. That's not necessarily a bad thing for a CB because there's going to be a ton of focus on him on the field.

This dude clearly thrives on people discussing his every move. We'll see over time if he's a "me" guy, who takes the attention whoring to an unhealthy level like a ***** Bryant type, or if he's just a guy who loves being in the spotlight but knows when to turn the ego down a little.

Loves the attention? That's an understatement. I've never seen this type of attention whoring turn out well for us...have you? Maybe I'm missing something here?

Uh, nobody love attention more than Willie Williams, and he signed here.

And 99% of the attention with Jobe is our terrible fans complaining about his twitter. If you follow the visits like everyone says for every other recruit, it's pretty obvious where he stands. Wake me up if he actually takes an OV to Michigan or Bama

Advertisement
Advertisement
Every tweet is a roller coaster, do yourselves a favor unfollow. Wait till December to follow again. Don't pay attention to it or you'll go crazy.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back