Jobe possible decommitment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he starts kicking the Bama slippers at the flea market then you know we're f*cking!

For years, we got *** raped by local kids kicking the UM gear all day everyday, even up to signing day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let the kid do what he wants y pay attention.......as long as he signs here who cares

Another thread about what clothes a recruit is wearing....
giphy (28).jpg

Advertisement
I don't do anything for attention on a message board. I read the boards, know he's a big time recruit for the canes and saw him in a bama shirt.. Which happened to be our biggest comp for him.

Cue the Mods, lock and burn thread...waste of time and space on the board.

Advertisement
Really thought he was kicking it. Like stomping on the shirt...**** I'm getting old.

OP was rocking a frilly sun dress at Dadeland and had 12 strings of benwa balls shoved up his cagootz.

Advertisement
Instant bans for anyone starting threads about what a recruit is wearing would do wonders for this site

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Does he have to go a whole year there or just a semester or two???

Wouldn't two semesters be considered a year?

Not if they are doing quarters...and I didn't know if he only needed one semester and would be back..hence the question I asked.

Then it would be 9 weeks not semesters?

[si-mes-ter]
noun
(in many educational institutions) a division constituting half of the regular academic year, lasting typically from 15 to 18 weeks.
(in German universities) a session, lasting about six months and including periods of recess.

He's going to a German university?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back