Jobe possible decommitment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Does he have to go a whole year there or just a semester or two???

Wouldn't two semesters be considered a year?

Not if they are doing quarters...and I didn't know if he only needed one semester and would be back..hence the question I asked.

Then it would be 9 weeks not semesters?

[si-mes-ter]
noun
(in many educational institutions) a division constituting half of the regular academic year, lasting typically from 15 to 18 weeks.
(in German universities) a session, lasting about six months and including periods of recess.

He's going to a German university?

Idk but a semester at Miami is like 69 days of classes....that's obviously not including weekends/breaks. So quarter system is about 35 class days which would be about 9 weeks

Advertisement
Breaking news: Teenager doesn't do laundry and wears only clean shirt to mall.

The kids aren't sponsored by college teams, they just get free stuff. Everyone knows the only thing that matters is the wrist band.

Counter that with a far more impactful "Meet the corner thats bringing Miami back" article.

Advertisement
247 has him crystal balled 67% Bama / 33% Michigan. While still listing him as a hard commit to Miami. Wtf???

247 has him crystal balled 67% Bama / 33% Michigan. While still listening him as a hard commit to Miami. Wtf???

Can't CB a player to the team he is comitted to.....
Yeah, I know the entire CB system is retarded.

That crystal ball **** is gheyer than Liberace. Makes me embarrassed to follow recruiting.

Advertisement
Sure hope Petes confidence holds true to the end cause ALOT of " benefits " will be thrown at this kid.....Hope Miami can at least come close to matching those " benefits ".

Last edited:
Breaking news: Teenager doesn't do laundry and wears only clean shirt to mall.

The kids aren't sponsored by college teams, they just get free stuff. Everyone knows the only thing that matters is the wrist band.

Wristbands are 2000 and late.

Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 10.31.17 PM.jpg

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back