Jobe possible decommitment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao I'll say one more time I know for a fact Michigan is involved with him going to that Prep school. Y'all don't wanna believe me just cuz I never post. Lol. If he leaves he leaves. Staff has done everything they can.

This is the same dude who claimed re Jobe "Ariz knows what I said is correct", and then Pete proceeded to shut him down.

Ah yes, I remember this super insider

Advertisement
Lmao I'll say one more time I know for a fact Michigan is involved with him going to that Prep school. Y'all don't wanna believe me just cuz I never post. Lol. If he leaves he leaves. Staff has done everything they can.

Weren't you the guy who previously claimed Michigan paid for him to go to the prep school? Now you're down to "Michigan is involved."

IMG_5645.jpg You know what Jobe go ahead and decommit this is getting insane we need that scholarship offer open ASAP

Advertisement
View attachment 48540 You know what Jobe go ahead and decommit this is getting insane we need that scholarship offer open ASAP

Go back to your perch under the bridge, troll.

Six posts in, and you're urging him to decommit.

I see a band in your future..

Totally understand the 6 posts comment. Not trolling. New to this; I now assume posting a very recent photo from his verified acct is not taken well here

That photo may be recent, but that type of post is way old now.

Advertisement
View attachment 48540 You know what Jobe go ahead and decommit this is getting insane we need that scholarship offer open ASAP

Totally understand the 6 posts comment. Not trolling. New to this; I now assume posting a very recent photo from his verified acct is not taken well here

It's not about posting the photo, and you know it. It's about telling him to go ahead and decommit. Who says that, other than a troll?

It's not about posting the photo, and you know it. It's about telling him to go ahead and decommit. Who says that, other than a troll?

No, don't you see? He's a SuperFan®. He's such a hardcore homer that he'd rather tell Jobe to kick rocks than have his team disrespected. Anybody who cares that much couldn't possibly be a troll. The fact that he's got like 9 posts is completely coincidental and shouldn't even be mentioned.

If you freak out every time a recruit post a edit then you shouldn't follow recruiting period..

Advertisement
Jobe loves attention. That's not necessarily a bad thing for a CB because there's going to be a ton of focus on him on the field.

This dude clearly thrives on people discussing his every move. We'll see over time if he's a "me" guy, who takes the attention whoring to an unhealthy level like a ***** Bryant type, or if he's just a guy who loves being in the spotlight but knows when to turn the ego down a little.

Jobe loves attention. That's not necessarily a bad thing for a CB because there's going to be a ton of focus on him on the field.

This dude clearly thrives on people discussing his every move. We'll see over time if he's a "me" guy, who takes the attention whoring to an unhealthy level like a ***** Bryant type, or if he's just a guy who loves being in the spotlight but knows when to turn the ego down a little.

Does he have to go a whole year there or just a semester or two???

Advertisement
Not worried most kid do this.....im sure we got kids on the team now who have put on a bama jersey or ufag or fsu when recruiting was going on

Does he have to go a whole year there or just a semester or two???

Wouldn't two semesters be considered a year?

Yep.

And I believe it all depends on Jobe. He is going to CT so that he can play football this fall (he can't under Florida law), and he will graduate when he graduates. I have no idea whether he needs one semester of credits or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back