Jobe possible decommitment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Strange...

“A lot of colleges are going to come at me. I have to see what they are talking about. I have to see how this season goes. I still have time to figure it out. I don’t know how (Miami) is going to react, but I have to do what’s best for me.”

Wait? More fvckery from the Jobe saga?

I find that hard to believe. Isn't he applying for MENSA?

i trust pete on this one. hes talked w Jobe and knows him better than some USA today reporter (where story first came from). if pete says it, then its real.

Advertisement
We were told from day 1 this would be a battle til NSD. Some didn't believe it. Others buckled up.

So you are telling me that he committed to us. Months later reaffirmed his commitment saying he was shutting it down

To now say its open again??

We should start using another word besides "a commitment" because that does not mean jack nowadays.

what's the point of closing your commitment only to open it again. I guess he misses the attention .

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
what's the point of closing your commitment only to open it again. I guess he misses the attention .

what i will say is if he did bounce after using all that sean taylor stuff (number, legacy, etc), that is pathetic

Advertisement
There's nothing about him decommiting in that article.

Jobe chose Chester with the help of Columbus Head Coach Paul Merritt. He also announced he would be reopening his college recruitment. Jobe had previously committed to the Miami Football program.

Advertisement

what i will say is if he did bounce after using all that sean taylor stuff (number, legacy, etc), that is pathetic
Yeah I just believe if you close your recruiting that means your 100 percent loyal to that team. If your not 100 percent sure that your going to stay commited you should never close your recruiting to begin with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back