Jobe possible decommitment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
There's nothing about him decommiting in that article.

Jobe chose Chester with the help of Columbus Head Coach Paul Merritt. He also announced he would be reopening his college recruitment. Jobe had previously committed to the Miami Football program.

You're taking what some doofus blooger wrote as fact versus what is actually written in the USA Today article.

“I have to see how it goes,” said Jobe, who added that the Miami coaches do not seem concerned with him potentially breaking his commitment.

This is from the actual article. How this halfwit blogger, and then you, somehow turned that into him announcing a decommitment is a poor reflection on your cognitive ability.

Jobe chose Chester with the help of Columbus Head Coach Paul Merritt. He also announced he would be reopening his college recruitment. Jobe had previously committed to the Miami Football program.

read the end of it...IF He decides to reneg on his commitment...

That would require actual brainpower and the ability to look beyond some shock headline.

Lol once again I'll wait for Pete if there's anything to be said vs someone from USA today

Advertisement
It’s a story from Fansided. The only qualification you need to write there is being able to form a complete sentence.

Clickbait. They made those quotes up. This dude reaffirmed twice. Rock solid.

"Merritt likes Jobe’s future and discussed his game.

“Physically, they don’t make him like that in high school anymore…"

STOP THE PRESSES!

They don't make 19 year old high school players anymore?

Well color me elucidated.

Advertisement
eee7dcf9682710ad0a3875718352e5cf.gif

Until he actually confirms this with a credited source I'm not taking it seriously, neither should you.

With that being said, why can't kids be 100% committed? Once you commit to a school there should be no other choices(unless something bad happens at said school); no secret unofficials, no top 3 or 5, etc. Take your visits, consult with your family on what's best for you, then pick ONE school.

Caneswarning.....

Sources, people.......sources.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I guess all that, "he's really grown up and matured in the past few months" talk was just that....talk.

Poster on Bamas board claim to have relationship with a coach at Jobe's prep school. Said if he was going to flip it was going to be Michigan. That's coming from the bama board.

All our commits well the ones who bama and fsu r after will be a battle because those teams do whatever is possible to land said target. Theres guys in this 18 class that are irreplaceable and Jobe is one of them. Lets just enjoy the season and see what happens during the early signing period.

We have some very dumb fans if you thought this article was Jobe decommitting.

If he does decommit, it won't be through a vague response in a Canes Warning article

Advertisement

You're taking what some doofus blooger wrote as fact versus what is actually written in the USA Today article.

“I have to see how it goes,” said Jobe, who added that the Miami coaches do not seem concerned with him potentially breaking his commitment.

This is from the actual article. How this halfwit blogger, and then you, somehow turned that into him announcing a decommitment is a poor reflection on your cognitive ability.

How did you get all that from me posting what was in that article? Do I seem flustered or concerned by this? Was just trying to help you out because I actually thought you didn't see that part. Carry on though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back