Jobe possible decommitment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

It really depends if those qoutes are real or made up. If those qoutes of Jobe are real he is very far from a lock. If those qoutes are made up that it's purely click bait.

My gut is that Pete has NO IDEA if those qoutes are real or not but he already dig in on Jobe being firm that he not willing to consider that fact that he is a soft commit until proven otherwise.

However if USA Today is using fake qoutes then need to drop that writer in a heartbeat.

I honestly don't know why y'all start Jobe threads anymore. It's the same thing ever time. An article trying to generate clicks is written, a mini panic ensues, Pete ends the Panic with a brief statement stating that we are fine.

I trust Pete , but i also don't trust any football players from Columbus.

Advertisement

It really depends if those qoutes are real or made up. If those qoutes of Jobe are real he is very far from a lock. If those qoutes are made up that it's purely click bait.

My gut is that Pete has NO IDEA if those qoutes are real or not but he already dig in on Jobe being firm that he not willing to consider that fact that he is a soft commit until proven otherwise.

However if USA Today is using fake qoutes then need to drop that writer in a heartbeat.

You're a ******* moron. Yet another poster whose life pretty much ended when Golden got fired

So why wouldn't you come to a university to compete against-Richards-Thomas-Harley-Njoku-Cager-Hightower-Wiggins-Pope-Jordan-Mallory---that's a pick your poison times ten...Going against that lineup every day at practice would almost ensure you'd be at least a mid-third rounder...

And here I went and gave those pieces of garbage clicks. Thanks a bunch OP...

Advertisement
I had shy clicked on CW in years , not worth the time.

Quotes are taken out of context. This guy went to the Susan Miller Degnan School of Journalism.

Brooklyndee knows man...he said it and many here killed him for it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back