Jobe Interview

He needs some humble pie. Hope he’s still struggling to finish college in a few years and gets demolished when we play them

Oh, he’ll get it soon enough. The cvnt is good, but not as good as he has been led to believe. We can blame our S. Florida fan faithful (ourselves) for that.

He’ll be competing against a stable of 4 and 5 star talent on his team alone. He’d better hope they spot him at Safety because if they want him at Corner, it’s a wrap.

I personally don’t think he has the mental fortitude to stick it out and make a nice 3-year stint for himself at Bama. He’s got Transfer written all over him.

Advertisement
Of course he would say Miami was the worst fan base on Twitter. He was committed to Miami and dropped us last second. The fact that he said moving out of town and not going to NFL-U was "best for his family" tells you all you need to know about the Tuscaloosa bagmen.

Advertisement
Not going to trash the kid but wow was that bad. You don't treat people like dirt that helped you along in life. No regrets is the way to go, disappointed in him.

Terrible upbringing. It starts with the parents but at some point he has to choose right from wrong. Fûck him. I wish nothing well towards him.

He is a kid playing kid games. Plane and simple..
That said he better step that game up if you want to play on Saturday’s/ Sunday’s
Got burnt on the only stage I saw him play on

Advertisement
He is a kid playing kid games. Plane and simple..
That said he better step that game up if you want to play on Saturday’s/ Sunday’s
Got burnt on the only stage I saw him play on

Kid games should stop once you make a "business decision" as he admitted.

**** that lil .

UM

I hope he chokes to death on the next dyck he sucks.

He did us a favor taking the bags because he's about as low character as a guy can be. You can't win with guys like this on the field. And he was raised horribly.

Advertisement
This is why this fanbase needs to tighten up & stop putting kids like this on a pedestal.

Alphonso Jr was regularly downplayed on here because he was in rotation with 2 other good Corners, while Judas was talked about as the 2nd coming of Sean Taylor.

Those of you that defended him every step of the way got nothing in return for it, when asked who was the worst fans, he didn't hesitate to **** on the Canes. After all the ****riding that was done for him by this fanbase, we were the first ones he ****ed on.

**** this overgrown manchild, has this half a ****** with a below 60 IQ graduated High school yet? Are we sure Bama paid him in bags & not Ice cream with sprinkles & a brand new coloring book?

I've got no problem with a recruit that takes his visits, weighs his options & decides to go elsewhere, nothing wrong with that. But when you go outta your way to **** on Miami, coaches & fans alike, you deserve no sympathy at all.

Unfortunately, some of these kids are just ******, doesn't matter if they're young or old dudes like Judas, some of them just have it out for us & wanna disrespect us. Miami did nothing to him for him to do the staff they way he did, but that didn't stop him from do everything possible to play our staff.

Let this be a lesson for Canes fans... Stop kissing these kids ***, some of them need to earn it before we treat'em like they're special.

Thank GOD ALMIGHTY for Lingard, Pope, Blades, Ivey, Scaife, Hall, Hightower, Frierson, Davis, Wiggins, Jordan, Mallory, Campbell, Reed, Rousseau, Silvera, George, Williams, Joyner & Baxa.

Those young men are what being a Miami Hurricane is all about, and even s/o to the kids who didn't sign with Miami but still handled their recruitment respectfully.

Last edited:
I will not and refuse to click that video and get myself worked up over this pez dispenser *** ni99a, I really hope he has a burgess becker type bama ride.

Advertisement
He WILL have LESS of a career than Tyler Byrd, if that's possible. He is, quite literally, the booby prize of this recruiting class.

Lol he called Miami fans the worst? Pretty sure we dont call our players N**ers on social media

Didn’t like him hanging with our players at the AA game because he was disrepectful toward our program on the way out the door. Making business decisions and leaving without even being man enough to say I’m gone. Had he just came clean a while back, made the switch, and went on with his life Canes wouldn’t be on him like they have been, but that’s not what he did. Our 2018 kids and those that follow need to know to treat a SF traitor like a snitch.

Advertisement
Back