Jobe Interview

Advertisement
Let it go already **** quit mentioning him. I knew one of y’all would post this

Advertisement
yikes, you watch that interview and you wonder how our coaches couldn't figure out earlier he wasn't coming here. he clearly didn't give a **** about them.

its one thing to flip, its another thing to laugh about not even telling them ahead of time. and letting them find out on twitter. oh well.

Seriously, no idea how they couldn't tell this kid is a total jack***. He also made a point to call out the U for the worst fans. Unbelievable.

Yeah, I'm sure he was talking like this to the coaches and they're just too stupid to figure it out. Not like he could have been singing a different tune with them than he was with bama or anything. Not like he could bash Miami fans because he's got to make himself feel ok about being a douche. I'm positive he said these exact things to Richt, and Richt just thought he was kidding.

“The world is made for people who aren’t cursed with self-awareness” - Bull Durham

I wouldn’t spend a whole lot of energy hoping he fails at Alabama...or gets hurt.

Advertisement
Hope Campbell and PS2 see this ****. If you have any miami pride you wouldn't like this attitude even if you are looking at going to other schools.

I don’t care what school you flip to or from, not telling the coaching staff and having them find out on Twitter is low rent. Laughing about it makes it even worse. You’re making a man-sized decision, be a man and call or **** at least text the coaches that you’re going somewhere else. That’s pathetic and ppl were on here mad at Miami’s coaching staff for recruiting him until the end when he probably gave them the impression that he was still signing there until the very end.

He thought Miami had the worst fan base. Only gets worse from here.

Maaaan, if ya'll don't stop talking about this AARP member, blood. He's going to be another Tyler Byrd. You saw how them boys was picking on grandpa in that Army game and it was nothing he could do? He might not even make it in to Bama, so that's all we need to know. Close the chapter on this punk, fa real.

Advertisement
This kid has officially surpassed Tyler Byrd as my most hated player.

Let it go already **** quit mentioning him. I knew one of y’all would post this

He is (was) a recruit that was committed to Miami, flipped without telling them and then dissed the Miami fans and laughed about not telling the coaches. Plenty of reasons for this to be posted.

Advertisement
yikes, you watch that interview and you wonder how our coaches couldn't figure out earlier he wasn't coming here. he clearly didn't give a **** about them.

its one thing to flip, its another thing to laugh about not even telling them ahead of time. and letting them find out on twitter. oh well.

You had the high horse brigade come and knock me along with other posters like Chise, gogeta, etc... saying that he wasn't coming here dating back to February of last year (day after NSD for the '17 class). Kid's as low character as you get. Same characteristics that you saw from Keith Bryant who was a colossal bust at FSU. Wouldn't surprise me if he transfers out after a year.

I NEVER thought he would come here..and was touting other prospects THE WHOLE TIME. Kid trolled um coaches all the way..so he wouldnt be biraged iwth the why u going to bama thing.Hes a good player....but how our coaching staff misread this...I HAVE NO IDEA.

I don’t care what school you flip to or from, not telling the coaching staff and having them find out on Twitter is low rent. Laughing about it makes it even worse. You’re making a man-sized decision, be a man and call or **** at least text the coaches that you’re going somewhere else. That’s pathetic and ppl were on here mad at Miami’s coaching staff for recruiting him until the end when he probably gave them the impression that he was still signing there until the very end.

He thought Miami had the worst fan base. Only gets worse from here.

Just how coaches watch film...n break down your play....

Who ever was his primary recruiter needs to watch that video clip over n over this off season...shows how u got played and to never get played like that again

Advertisement
Back